Chapter 13: The Prophecy

Flashback:

It was dark and cold in hell Brittany walked to Crowley's domain and allowed passage to see Lucifer her boyfriend she was a demon of Crowley and would be rewarded to see him if she did something in return. Acting all evil for him to buy that she was saddened seeing Lucifer sitting there in the cage.

"Hey, Lucifer." She said quietly, half a heartbreak left in her seeing him like this.

Lucifer glanced up and smiled, getting up and heading to the cage, touching her hands.

"Don't look at me with that heartbreak, Britt, I'm almost out of here." He smiled weak hating to see her like this.

~~~~
Present:

Lucifer thought of her and wondered what happened to her as he was once again in the cage back in hell due to whatever happened to Asherah, their mother.

Back at the bunker, high heels clicked against the hard floor as a young girl with brunette hair looked down and then headed downstairs as they were unaware of her.

"Well, I can always return her." Brittany one of Crowley's demons but she was actually Lucifer's came in smirking "but I want to know where is Lucifer."

~~~~

Later on, Michael was glaring at Brittany about to smite her heading towards her as she pushed him back.

Rachel went up and pushed him back as Castiel and Gabriel held him back.

"Don't Michael it'll just create a war," She stepped up and looked at Brittany. "Look we have no idea what happened he was supposed to be not in the cage as he was turning nice not a while ago," Rachel explained to the demon trying to do this the civilized way.

"What a good archangel," Brittany smirked.

~~~
In the cage Lucifer could sense Brittany and heard heels coming it had to be her, he walked to the bar of the cage and let his hands lean on the railings happy to see his beloved once more.

Though something didn't look right next to her came Crowley he transported them to his domain as she was hurt and bruised.

He glared at Crowley and ran over to him when he moved his hand making a bone Crack.

"No!" She let out a yelp "Please he doesn't deserve this..." her eyes watered.

"Oh, he does now see who's the top dog," Crowley said. "You're little boyfriend is now my little bitch."

Crowley saw the looks Lucifer and Brittany were giving he does love so with that he restored Lucifer.

"I'll make you a proposition, you become my bitch or..." he twisted his hand as screams from Brittany echoed the throne room to where she fell, her bone cracked on the shoulder blade. "I'll do that and she dies."

Lucifer looked at her he did love her, so much it was nick helping his emotions nick inside loved her too Brittany was more to Lucifer her demon was Lucifer's wife.

Crowley looked between the two and smiled looking as if he had his advantage leverage.

~~~
Back at the bunker, Asherah woke up in Chuck's arms as he hugged her close to him.

"Oh, you're safe." He sighed relieved.

Suddenly it was like a domino effect as Castiel was dragged out leaving Jimmy to fall to the ground Rachel ran over to him as she held him he wasn't breathing.

"No, no Jimmy please." Rachel held him her head to his forehead sobbing "Castiel come back." Her voice broke.

"I know what's happening, it's the timeline Asherah and I made Rachel for both Jimmy and Castiel due to his marriage with Amelia when babysitting little Rachel the prophecy is not happening as it should."

"English Chuck," Dean said.

"It means that Rachel was supposed to be married to Jimmy and have Claire just like Brittany is with Lucifer." Sam said to Dean "but since it was prophesied for them it's getting destroyed cause it never happened."

"So how do we fix it?" Dean asked.

"You two go back in time to where you first met Jimmy back at that warehouse. Then my wife and I will create an alternate timeline giving you guys time to get both Jimmy and Rachel how they were made to be." Chuck told him.

"Okay, we will do it." Sam agreed.

Nodding Chuck with Asherah by his side waved their hands putting Sam and Dean to sleep into a dreamlike when really it's Astral projection to make it look easy for them to watch the two from here and but they can move in the sleep, Sam and Dean woke up in a strange place both getting up this was the warehouse where the angel-angel violence took place.

Sam figured it out as he looked to the dean.

"We have to relive this all over again but the change is we have to get him to realize our sister is for him, not Amelia."

Chuck watched with his wife looking at the timeline creating an alternative world to where Jimmy has only dated Amelia but never married or had Claire, changing the scenario for them the two brothers were now at the A.M Radio studio where their sister and Jimmy worked.

~~~~
Time after time it finally worked so the final step was to get out of the past and back into reality Asherah stopped it with god seeing Sam and Dean wake up as Castiel was slowly waking as well wondering what has happened.

"What... happened to me?" He looked around then glanced at Rachel who he noticed was holding him.

Rachel turned to look into his blue ocean eyes and laughed lightly through the sobs she had.

"I thought I lost you." She could only tell him hugging him as he just sat there confused and only wrapping two arms around her waist hugging back.

"Oh goody we're all back," Brittany said with a smirk "Now who to eliminate first?"

"Don't even dare demon!" A voice said stood a blonde woman pretty young for her age twenties to thirty.

Gabriel didn't see at first until his eyes widened surprised realizing who it is "Isabelle..."