Chapter 3: Sinners and Angels

On the search for Anna, it was dark when Nick had been thrown across the house shocked Janelle watched and saw him come back, after all the meetings and pretending to be cousins of Mary now reached the big shot of everything in between.

Nick didn't look the same as a smile appeared on his face. "My dearest sister."

Janelle walked up slowly and gave a smile "Michael..." she watched him nod with a smile.

It was the archangel Michael but what questioned the dean is why is he in his father's body and not his own.

"Michael? Archangel Michael?!" Dean asked looking around to see if anyone believes this.

"Yeah, I know surprising, right?" He asked walking closer to the light now as everyone stepped back.

"Brother..." Castiel quietly said with Rachel beside him and Liv holding on to his leg.

"Castiel still hanging around with the apes I see?" He asked looking curiously.

Janelle smiled and ran over to him hugging him as he held her in response it was Michael who raised her when no other angel or archangel would except for Castiel.

"It's been so long." She told him.

He passed through his sister. As Anna was shaking terrified of him he grabbed her wrist making her whimper in fright.

"No, no, no please I'm sorry!" She begged mercy this time, but it was too late for her he used his hand on her forehead as she turned into charcoal.

"Michael long time no see I see, mm?" Rachel shook her head "you son of a bitch of an archangel."

"Still mad at me, are we?" He grinned looking at Rachel "I remember when you were six I dropped this angel at your house." Then his tone was snarky.

"Shut up." Rachel simply said, "you could have given me a warning dumbass."

Michael sighed and shook his head "you never would have understood at that age, but look it's working out is it not."

"Alright guys enough we got bigger problems, Lucifer is still on the attack," Castiel said looking at all of them as Michael gave a side glare not liking this.

"Whoa, now Michael easy," Janelle told him soothing him as he would listen to her.

Michael's side glanced at them all and disappeared.

"Frigging angels." Dean sighed.

Castiel sighed profoundly and watched Rachel go away out as he went to follow her in front of her his angel wings heard as she stopped, her eyes looking at the ground made him concerned of her as he looked at her "rach?" He thought of something humans would do as he went in to hug her, arms folded she leans her head on his chest "did Michael do something? What did he do?" Castiel asked pulling her away gently his hands on her shoulders "it'll be okay." He told her.

She then put her arms around his back and leaned on his chest wanting comfort as he wrapped her close stroking her hair gently getting used to this human need to feel and touch one was comfort in his mind he thought during situations like this.

Castiel was a curious angel he was a man with a mystery and riddles, but with her, he was different Dean, and Sam came by mouthing they'd take over for him as he nodded and headed to see Janelle.

"Come on sis we better get that army ready."

Taking her hand, they flew to heaven transporting her there.

~~~~

Heaven:

Arriving as planned, he felt something wrong very wrong keeping the demon blade close and Janelle behind him, something was wrong as it was just the two winds that came by as Michael happened in Adam's Vessel.