Chapter 15: New friends, old friends, and Amara

Previously:

"I think you'll be good together," Claire

"Look maybe we are." ~Janelle

"Rachel is dead." ~Crowley

The men of letters bunker:

Crowley checked her pulse and saw she was dead, a shining light showed up in his face, he didn't look up and knew he didn't have to but he did anyway out of respect.

"Mrs. Shurley."

"Please, it's Asherah. I see you have changed Crowley, not that crossroad demon I known before." She knelt down and looked.

It was then the rest of them came and Dean looked down at his sister as well as Sam, who took her as they both fell into tears on the ground.

"No, no not our sister please?"

"She's in the veil but won't be for long, god can sense her she's in heaven with us, he's working on an angel for her just got to give Chuck a little time don't you think." Asherahwalked outside and looked up at the sky then she noticed a blonde "hello, who are you?"

The young girl stood still as the cold breath of air came out of her mouth since the air was cold. "Where's Castiel?"

She then looked confused as the girl kept looking at her.

~~~

Outside:

"Why, where is he?" Asherah asked.

"He's been missing for 2 weeks, I'm Claire, cla--" She was cut off by his mother.

"Two weeks? What's been happening?" Asherah asked.

"That's why I came here, I also want to know what the hell is going on." Claire replied then she saw the look "Oh, I see you didn't know, did you?"

"No, come on in we have a lot to discuss."

Taking her into the bunker Dean saw Claire come in and the queen of heaven Rachel was standing but a powerful essence came.

"Ah, I see the angel got to her, don't worry Rachel's soul is still in there." She smiled.

"How are we going to tell feathers about his girlfriend?" Crowley asked.

"Hello, Claire." Rachel smiled looking at Claire with a smile.

"Mom?" She said happily and ran over to her giving her a big hug "I lost dad I need to find him."

"Wait so feathers are missing too?" Crowley asked not in the loop much about what was going on.

"No, he's been missing for two weeks, but I know someone who can help.

~~~

Heaven:

Metatron was working on something until he felt her presence in his office taking off the glasses he smiled.

"Looks like you need my help again, sister."

"Yes, I hear that my son Castiel has been missing, do you know anything?" Asherah asked.

He stopped what he was doing and looked up taking off his glasses never hearing Castiel missing either on earth or heaven and was surprised.

"What? Castiel is gone?" He whistled shaking his head "I'm sorry sis, but I seriously have no idea what happened to him... but maybe I do know what could help."

Metatron walked over to her and put two fingers on her forehead giving her images.

Castiel was seen chained in hell wondering what he was doing there the demons were torturing him.

He removed them as he asked not able to see what he gives.

"What? What did you see?"

"Say what room is Kevin in?" She asked ignoring the question.

"In the farthest part, what's wrong?"

"Something, I have to find out what," Asherah said walking out of his office and heading to her son's room.

Knocking she heard him say come in.

"You know how you always wanted to do angel work? Well, I may just have the thing for you."

Kevin looked at his mother and smiled having something to do now.

~~~

A few minutes later:

"So, you want me to go down there and raise him from perdition are you serious? Mom I--"

"You're a soldier, now are you?"

He nodded.

"So that's your job you must get your brother from hell just like I sent Castiel for dean."

"Right sorry mother, I'll go now." Kevin walked out of his room and headed out his wings spread.

~~~

Chucks'/Gods' throne room:

Walking in Chuck was looking over stuff and then saw his wife come and smiled happily to see him, he wore a white shirt and pants, while his wife wore a half top with white pants and a black stripe-looking design over her shoulder.

"Yes, my love?" He asked wondering whatever happened.

Kneeling down she bowed before her lord and he let her rise up nodding happily that she was such a good queen.

"As you may not have known, god our son is missing." She came out and told him just like that.

He situated himself on the throne and leaned in hoping to himself that nothing bad has happened.

"Please, just... please tell me Castiel isn't in where I believe he is in there."

His wife looked away in sadness as God or Chuck would come and wrap his arms around her holding her close.

"I shall return to earth, you should too I think it's time you spent more amongst humans," Asherah advised him.

~~~

Once after her return to earth, it was dark possibly seven pm or six as she saw the sunset, the wind caught her hair a bit and her clothing it was then a strong presence of someone came smiling she turned to see Amara.

"If you're looking for my nephew -- your son Castiel? Just know this he's in hell right now being," She thought it over "tortured right now..."

Glaring she clenched her fists together "you dare hurt him..."

"Ah, ah you'll get him back if I get my one-on-one fight with my brother, that is the deal. Don't you hold your end sister-in-law? There are far worse things I can do to my brother your husband in this case than you'd ever imagine."

She faded away using a power she knew to get inside people's minds Asherah's anger rose higher as it was boiling inside now walking inside of the bunker just pissed off now at the typical Amara she was, pacing around she held her fingers to her temples and heard angels going nuts about Kevin heading to hell as the angel radio went whack completely under her control, dropping her hand to the side she gave a deep exhale looking up at the sky praying for her husband he'd be alright.

Back in heaven god heard his wife and can't make promises but he answered her prayer and would help the best he could to get their baby angel back home to his family.