Chapter 8: Carry on my Wayward Daughter

NOTE: taken from ep titles: 200th Episode "Fan Fiction" and "Alpha and Omega" of Supernatural

Original lyrics:

Carry on my Wayward son,

There will be peace when you are done

Lay your weary head to rest

Don't you cry no more?

After a while Janelle walked down the stairs ever since giving up, she saw him watching something on the computer and looked at her dad with no pants and has basically unable to get rid of the image.

"Dad, really?" She asked.

Looking at her he wondered "what my little angel?"

"Your pants, please."

She sighed and went away to go upstairs then stopped in her tracks.

"Oh yeah, please for the love of you talk to Lucifer."

"No can do, can't give him what he wants." God turned to face the screen again.

She groaned and sighed walking up the stairs knowing she might as well deal with Lucifer on her own, weakened pounding on the door.

"LUCIFER GET OUT OF THE ROOM NOW!"

"IF YOU'RE HERE TO GET ME OUT, TWO WORDS HELL NO!"

Crowley from downstairs off-screen said I heard that! Sighing as she was weak enough she blasted the door open her eyes had turned blue like a seraph like her brother Castiel and turned off the music.

"Ahh! Hey! Why did you do that." Lucifer complained.

"You need to march your ass down there and talk to dad right now or so help me I'll punch you myself down there." Janelle glared down at her brother as he sat in a beanbag.

"Or what?" He faced her looking up.

Exhaling deeply, she looked at him "don't make me get Castiel, to deal with you too."

"Oooh bring on little brother and see how that works out for everyone." Lucifer leaned back drinking his beer.

Castiel came in as he was hiding behind the wall to the entrance of his room Lucifer scoffed not believing this.

"Oh look, Tom and Jerry. So, what now I'm the bulldog?"

"Brother please father is weak along with our sister." Castiel tried to speak reason with him.

"Nope... no way in hell am I talking to that man." He said turning away and taking a sip at his drink.

Castiel and Janelle looked at each other and Janelle snapped her fingers next Lucifer was now sitting on the chair of the table that stood in the middle of the bunker, god was waiting for them to get Lucifer out to talk and get the 'I'm sorrys' out from both of them.

"Wha... hey!" He told them and snapped but nothing happened, breathing deeply Lucifer turned to face his father "Oh, so now you're controlling me?"

"No, it's a safeguard," Chuck told his son.

"Screw you." He said to them all Castiel Janelle and their father.

Janelle glared and slapped the back of his head for that.

"Ow!" He rubbed the back of his head and pushed her to the stairs.

Janelle was about to go for him but God stopped them from standing in the middle.

"Enough! My children," he spoke calmer now. "Enough... now can we please speak in peace and harmony here and get this all out."

Chuck slowly stepped away but once he did the two were going to go at it again, Castiel quickly grabbed hold of Janelle from under her arms and set her down on his other side.