Chapter 9: The Goddess of Heaven

Note: Episodes the ideas for this chapter came from "Don't call me Shurley" and "Alpha and Omega"

After the dinner date, they returned home because of God's weakness still from the battle. They saw the group with nothing they had given up as God went slowly to sit in his chair after stealing Crowley's whiskey bottle.

"What's this?" Asherah asked.

"We gave up mother," Castiel said.

"There's nothing else to do mom." Lucifer drank his glass standing next to his brother, but Janelle had come up between them.

"So, we're just going to give up?" Asherah asked, looking at god to help her here.

"Yeah basically," Chuck said, drinking from the bottle.

"So, who are you basically?" Dean asked Asherah, interested in what she is having half the supernatural around as it was.

"Oh? Me? Sam check your pocket." Asherah smiled.

"Yeah, you'll never believe who she is," Chuck said taking a sip.

Sam took out what seemed to be an amulet just like the dean's and she pointed her finger down.

"Y--your goddess?!" Sam asked surprised thinking it was just Chuck god here.

"Heh, didn't expect that, did you?" She asked looking at Sam.

"Mom's the big one next to dad here." Lucifer grinned leaning against the wall.

"So, you're basically the goddess who created earth like him?"

She nodded her answers.

"Wow, we're in front of a goddess..." Dean chuckled now thinking about it "so we built churches for you too or shall we start."

"My home is with him in church same place to pray for either of us Dean." Her tone was soothing, calming like angels.

"Exactly we share them," Chuck told and turned off her amulet.

"But right now, we need to come up with a better plan." Crowley came from around the corner where he sat.

"Alright well, better idea?"

As she asked that Michael dropped in again as she sighed shaking her head.

"I really got to put a chain on you."

Michael smiled innocently "Sorry mother." He looked around and saw the broken group "you gave up? Come on, guys."

Asherah went to sit down next to Chuck sharing the chair he sat on "what do you want us to do child?"

"We got nothing, Michael," Lucifer told his brother.

"Unless..." Castiel started thinking but spoke aloud.

Everyone turned to face him seeing he had an idea.

"Unless we can create a bomb." Rowena then said as their heads now turned to her and passed tea around for everyone.

"Well, anything is better than this." Added Sam.

"Sam, we get it, but we're dying." Asherah told him "even if we locked Amara away it wouldn't do any good."

"And the cosmic balance between light and dark is over," Chuck added.

He thought for a second then told them "alright if we can't cage her, we kill her."

Crowley from the sidelines muttered "bingo."

~~~~~

Asherah had zapped her brother and Chuck at B.Gs canteen Chuck was put in the booth during the zap for him to rest, and recover from the fight as she sat down on the booth.

Chuck looked around and leaned slightly on the side still in pain looking at her wondering why they were here with Metatron "Why are we here?"

Asherah rolled her eyes and facepalmed.

"Because we three have some unfinished business to do with your autobiography."

Looking shocked he had that hidden then his glance turned to Metatron as he speaks. "H-how did you know?"

She gave him a look and pulled out the papers with a clip on them to keep them in place "

"These Sherlock..." She got up and stepped backward "and my brother may be a worse writer but at least he wasn't a coward like you!" Asherah yelled across the room to him.

Metatron sighed knowing she was going to regret saying it as Chuck got up facing her and pushed her across the room.

"Ouch, that's my sister," Metatron said as he stood watching from behind.

Chuck looked at him with dagger-eye looks as she walked back in "now that's the guy we know and love."

"Metatron, do you mind leaving us alone... big brother?" Asherah asked nicely as he nodded and she zapped him back to the bunker.

His eyes were crystal tears as he rubbed his beard with his hand Chuck went over quickly one couldn't stay mad at the other for a while as she hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to." Chuck apologized.

"Hey shh I know why." Asherah held her hand at the back of his head, another arm around his neck.

She came up with an idea and Chuck looked at her with the same idea as the two had zapped back.

~~~~

Men of letters bunker:

"For everything you have done Sam and Dean we want to do the same."

From Kevin now an angel came from behind them as he gave a smile, Dean and Sam looked shocked not able to see it or even believe the fact that he died due to Gadreel.

"Hey, guys." Kevin smiled at the boy now an angel with his other siblings "They're not bad, I think you should hear what Asherah and Chuck have to say." He told everyone glancing back at the boys again.

In tears trying not to Dean smiled and nodded at the gods looking at Kevin "alright what do you guys have?"

Going to sit down in the chair again Asherah began talking after getting situated "we need souls, but how many? Well, let's just say we need like 10,000 souls."

"Supernova basically," Chuck added after he glanced at her and then at them.

"We always have one way to get that many," Sam told them.

Kevin walked to sit down in the chair and looked at them all "we can always call Billie." He suggested.

With all in agreement, they decided to give him a chance to prepare the ritual but if she doesn't agree they'd be screwed. It took a while for her to come as she walked through the door as if a regular human being would, everything was going fine except when they turned around Lucifer and Castiel were gone this worried Chelsea but after remembering she glared and did not look happy.

A low growl escaped her lips as she sneered while saying "Amara..."

God looked terrified of her knowing how his children were hers as she zapped herself to it.

"I have to, I'll be right back." He said and followed after.

This left the others to deal with the bomb but Sam and Dean wanted to help following along in the Impala with Metatron as well.