Chapter 16: Gabriels horn

PREVIOUSLY:

"Where's Castiel?" ~ Asherah

"In the farthest place, what's wrong?" ~Metatron

"I need you to raise your brother from hell." ~Asherah

~God has a wife?" ~Dean

"You're the mother goddess," ~Sam

"Gabriel the archangel, I just wanted to see what I'm up against" ~Isabelle

NOW:

In hell Castiel was chained by his shoulders and legs he screamed with pain and agony he was tortured in one place an angel shouldn't be in, meanwhile, back in heaven, Asherah was kneeling down at gods throne room asking for a prayer of her own husband to keep him safe and hoping Kevin can help.

Chuck stood at the door of his throne room and smiled watching his wife pray to him to keep their children safe, Asherah just looked down remembering the past when her kids were just babies.

She walked around and went to the room where all her children's partying favors even seeing where the horn was but the thing was it wasn't there anymore her eyes widened as she ran to find Chuck.

~~~
Isabelle arrived outside the bunker, she looked at the building and heard wings fluttering, smiling she said without having to turn.

"Gabriel."

Seeing him in front of her made her smile but he wasn't smiling, oh no he had a worried look on his face same one as the last time they met back at the warehouse.

"Isabelle I need your help."

Her expression fell looking at him "what do you mean?"

"My horn, it's my horn mom found out in heaven, it's been going all over angel Radio, Rachel too needs to come." He told them as Rachel came out.

"Hey, what's going on?" Since hearing about Castiel she hasn't been at her best secondly pale face didn't help.

"My horns missing and I need both of your help."

Rachel now an angel pressed her hand to her head getting angel radio signals as it hurts at the beginning, the ringing in her ears was loud it meant the angels are not happy and causing an uproar at home, she spread her long white wings ready to fly out.

"Okay, come on get on my back." Gabriel turned to spread his black wings as Isabelle climbed on his back.

~~~
In hell downstairs of Crowley's domain Lucifer paced around having to hear his brother say the same words over and over again, it drove him nuts, then something resonated in his head he put his fingers on his forehead hearing angel radio he closed his eyes shut as it was too many voices at once about Gabriel's horn missing.

Michael had gotten up looking as well in a different cage next to his brother as he listened, this was definitely another end of the earth now that Amara and Abbadon have taken over.

"Don't think you'll be getting out of this cage for very long." Abadon walked the cages.

"It won't get you very far." Amara came up.

"Quit whining Amara, you don't say shit to us." Lucifer gripped the bars of the cage still in rage from Brittany being killed.

"Oh, you think Brittany is dead? Don't worry," Amara said, "Your little demon girlfriend is safe... in the lowest part of hell."

"And what of Melinda where is she?" Adam with Michael in his body had gone to sleep but he liked Michaels's girlfriend and even considered it with his angel and her a few years back.

"Don't worry that witch of yours is fine, but you two won't ever be with them once we get the horn of Gabriel."

Adam clenched his teeth gripping tight on the bars having enough with these two he may be a vessel but he was a loyal one knowing that Michael could help him survive and his friends and family.

A few hours passed when they were all alone a bright light appeared as both Lucifer and Michael looked up covering their eyes with the two saws and one minute later the cage doors were blasted open, and the light disappeared revealing an older woman whose blue eyes were fading a small smirk formed on her face.

"Hello, boys." The mysterious girl said that busted them out "Come on we don't have much time."

The three ran out quickly as possible.

~~~
Asherah was walking on earth thinking she could find her youngest son Samandriel she hoped to find him, in a small alley she heard screaming, her heart leaped knowing that can't be good, popping in her other children Asherah could see had gone rogue and we're slaughtering each other in Idaho.

The angels turned to her and were scared now as Samandriel was passed out now.

"Go now."

"But, mother." One insisted on getting on her bad side.

"NOW!"

This made them scurry out or fly out as she watched them, sighing deeply she walked kneeling down to look up at her now weakened son.

"Samandriel wake up, sweetheart it's me, mother." She spoke soothingly to him."

He woke up due to blurry vision as he saw her, he was startled trying to back up.

"Shh, shh it's me." Assuring him he calmly changed.

"M--mother?" Samandriel asked looking at her she nodded, and once the approval that it was his mother he went over fast wrapping his arms around her as she held him back he cried on her shoulder like a baby that he is as she tore reunited with her son.

"I'm here, I'm here it's okay, shh." Rubbing his back soothed him more as he was calmer now soft cries were heard now due to her loving comfort in being his mother. Castiel could hear the cries of his younger brother once they hugged Castiel was in distraught seeing his brother hurt like this, Samandriel looked up as his older brother cupped his cheek gently. This made their mother smile with happy tears covering her mouth watching the brothers, Castiel took him out of the torture chair and held him.