Chapter 10: Problem with Family

Note: Ideas for this chapter came from "we happy few" and "All in the family" season 11

Asherah was headed to face Amara but God didn't want his family to be torn or hurt and he knew what Asherah would do as he popped in front of her making her stop in her tracks, folding her arms shifting to the side she raised an eyebrow.

"Move. Chuck." She said, warning him.

"Look, I know what she has done, a--and we will get our sons back, but this is not the way." Chuck held his hands up trying to stop her.

"Since when did you care about Lucifer?" her tears showed in her eyes. "you... made me do what a mother hated to do," her voice broke. "Lock him in that cage, you said." Asherah sniffed looking at him, then walked past him.

Getting to the warehouse where Lucifer was with Castiel by his side both in the same position tortured.

"Oh, good if it isn't the search and rescue." He said, then smiled at his mom. "Hi, mom."

Covering her mouth, she went to him unable to look at her boys.

"My poor babies, I'm going to get you two out."

Chuck went to help with Castiel as she worked on Lucifer, the other three came on time to help liberate the two while Amara was distracted thanks to Dean once more.

"Now daddy cares? Pfft, screw you both." Lucifer scoffed.

Chuck ignored it as Asherah had gotten him out, and along with him getting Castiel out both fell to the ground.

"Quick Amara is coming back soon," Sam warned them.

Taking his hand around her neck since Lucifer was too weak to move as well as Castiel hanging onto Chuck he zapped them all back to the bunker. Asherah sat him on the chair and looked saddened.

"Look I know you hate me or your father for what we had done but I am so sorry." Asherah tried to tell Lucifer.

"If you did, why did you let him." Lucifer looked at his mom saddened "I'll pardon you 'cause you're my mom but hell no am I giving him an excuse." Lucifer glanced at god then back at his mom.

Asherah smiled weakly and healed her son having light pure bright and blue-like grace heal Lucifer, she moved on to Castiel as she did the same.

"Thanks, mom." He said more considered and nicer than his older brother.

"Pshh suck up." Lucifer walked around exploring the bunker in his view since he wasn't in Castiel's vessel, not this time as he sensed he got a sneer from him.

"Son, be reasonable," Chuck said as Lucifer sat on the stairs reading something.

"Shall we go play ball in the yard now?"

Sighing she wished Lucifer would listen.

"Now see that's the problem with family you two can't even give me what I want most so why the hell bothers, but taking down Amara count me in," Lucifer muttered as he looked down at Sam's tiny book he had "I'm no fan of her either."

San and Dean came over and looked over the stair's railings "how's it going?" Dean asked a stupid question as Chuck and Chelsea looked up at him.

"Not good I see... okay well we have an idea," Sam said next.

"What's the point? They don't care." He went up to the room again.

~~~~~

Going to the kitchen for food Asherah was sitting on the bar stool with Sam and Dean as Chuck was making pancakes for them.