Chapter One

"Apologies for the interruption, Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok, to the main office. Thank you." The announcements merged into the school building.

Why was his name being called?

Specially with his academic rival, Jung Hoseok.

See, Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok have been neck to neck with each other ever since they have stepped into the high school doors their freshman year.

Though, Yoongi would blame the administration for their rivalry because after they were told they were the highest archiving students in their junior year, the school has made it into a competition.

But, Yoongi doesn't like competitions.

He figured the school system was rigged, but the desire of winning brought Yoongi to his desk and there, he studied for hours on end.

"Yoongi, they need you in the office." His teacher's voice assisted him out of his deep thoughts. He  lifted his head from the palm of his hand. Yoongi glanced around his class, noticing the eyes of his classmates staring at him directly.

Too many's eyes on him made him nervous.

Yoongi wasn't surprised when he could hear the soft voices of his classmates starting rumors of his sudden calling. He didn't mind it though. It didn't help that Yoongi was at the top of the class. This didn't help his name be out their mouths.

Nonetheless, Yoongi got a nod from the teacher, giving Yoongi permission to leave the classroom. When he was out to the halls, Yoongi could see small groups of people skipping and all sorts of things.

He noted that.

Yoongi stuck his hands into his pocket when he noticed his academic rival stepping foot into the hallway. He glared at Hoseok, top to bottom, before he started his walk with his hands tucked away. He figured Hoseok was taking the same route as he was, he didn't minded it, not at all.

Well, that is until Hoseok sped up to him and spoke lowly. "You'll never get there if you walk that slow." Yoongi shrugged it off earning a scowl from Hoseok. He sped up and left Yoongi behind, letting him continue walking his steady pace.

Now, that Yoongi was caught at the heels of Hoseok, his eyes couldn't help but wonder at Hoseok's straighten frame. He would never admit this, but he sometimes gets self-conscious of his own body.

Yoongi wants to be tall and have long legs that way he could take lesser steps, he wants a defined jawline one and not his soft jawline, and his body proportions, he wanted to fix that too.

Yoongi had figured himself out.

He was only describing Hoseok.

The Jung Hoseok.

He bit his lip, a habit he has developed over time.

Yoongi could not believe himself, why in the world was he thinking about Hoseok's body and specifically, in this way? Yoongi released a sigh and told himself that it wasn't a huge deal and to instead worry about the mathematic test that was happening later today.

When he left his thoughts, Yoongi kept his eyes on Hoseok who moved farther away from him, until he was no where to be seen. But, Yoongi kept his slow tempo because in Yoongi's words, there is no rush.

When he gets there is when he gets there.

At the exact time Yoongi's appearance was seen, Hoseok and the principal's conversation was coming to a departure. As he had all the attention raised on him, Yoongi cleared his throat and sat in the seat next to Hoseok, both facing the front of the desk the principal sat behind.