Chapter Nine

(Continuing from chapter eight)

The walk was nothing but silent. Not a word spoken, the only thing that could be heard were the soft whimpers Yoongi produced. Though he tried to conceal them, it hurt too much.

When they got inside Hoseok's car, headed to Yoongi's house again, Yoongi spoke quietly, "you don't know the struggle, Hoseok. No matter what you do, you will never understand what it feels like."

Hoseok gulped a lump of guilt, "then, can you explain it to me. So, I can have some knowledge on it." He worryingly told, looking at Yoongi who was turnt to the window.

Yoongi huffed a laugh. "Sure, I can." He sarcastically said, but was serious at the same time. There was a pause of silence before he spoken up again.

"I've always had social problems growing up. It's wasn't something I learned or picked up on because I thought it was cool." Yoongi smiled lowly.

"I may be a good leader at things, but when it comes down to talking to people and interacting with them, it scares me. It's not that I genuinely don't want to do it, Hoseok, I swear it's not. It makes me scared."

He didn't know when he had turned to Hoseok, but when he caught him staring at Hoseok's sadness , he wiped a single tear off his cheek.

Yoongi smiled bitterly.

"I don't ever I want to talk about this again, if you ever and I mean ever, say some dumb shit like that, you don't even know what I would do to you ."

Yoongi scrunched his fist, leaning in just like Hoseok had done at the park. He watched Hoseok immediately start to nod his head, "okay, I'm sorry." Hoseok whispered, eyeing him from his corners.

Once Hoseok seen Yoongi slush into the car seat, he let out a long sigh of relief and decomposed in his seat. To say that Hoseok feared Yoongi, was too much, but saying he was scared of risking his friendship with him, sent him to his grave.

"I didn't mean to offend you."

"You didn't, you disappointed me, Hoseok."

Hoseok stepped on the brakes as he snapped his head towards Yoongi, watching how upset he seemed to his actions. "What the hell's wrong with you!" Yoongi stomped his foot, looking at Hoseok.

Hoseok took a deep breath in, "everything, now I'm sorry." He whispered, placing his hand on Yoongi's forearm. Lowly, he ducked his head, pouting.

Yoongi scoffed and turnt his head away from him. He was not going to give in so easily. "Drive." He growled and without any further words, Hoseok did what he was told, with a nod.

When they got to Yoongi's house, Yoongi didn't say anything and stepped out the car and walked to his front door, giving Hoseok a glance from his door, asking him to come inside with him.

And like Hoseok is usually, he was tempted for Yoongi's reactions. More than just his reactions. But, he didn't know just yet. In that moment when he seen Yoongi gave him a glare, he immediately chased after him.

"Yoons? Yoongi!" Hoseok whispered, before letting himself go closer to the shorter boy who stood meters away from the entrance, with crossed arms and a scowling expression.

He smiled softly, getting a sudden flame of energy, there he stood fore Yoongi with his tail wagging before him, waiting for anything from Yoongi.

But, still, Yoongi wasn't showing any sort of affection towards Hoseok, nothing but a heavy glare at him that made Hoseok slowly turn his head away to not be faced with that ray of darkness.