Chapter Five

"You're not supposed to be in here." Yoongi spoke with tiredness. This was the third time he had said something to Mina. He thought it would be a charm like they say, but Mina didn't move from her seat, she didn't even look up at him.

He officially gave up. Yoongi was going to let Hoseok handle her because it was obvious, that he was too soft to actually kick his best friend out the office room. So, when the door opened, revealing Hoseok, Yoongi sat with more posture and just, waited.

Yoongi glanced between the two other bodies, seeing their every move, and never did they pay mind to each other. "Come on." He whispered lowly, tapping his finger on the desk, he was getting impatient.

"Oh, good morning, Mina. I didn't see you there." Hoseok's voice brought light to the gloomy silence. Mina removed her eyes from her phone's screen and recreate a smile like Hoseok's. "Good morning." She repeated the gesture.

For a second, they gave smiles, and slowly went back to their business. "Yoongi, what's for the schedule?" Hoseok changed his tone when he spoke with Yoongi. He ignored the hard cat-eyed gaze he received and composed himself behind his desk.

"We have to work on-"

"Ayo! Hoseok, Mina, and- Yoongi!" A loud feminine voice interrupted Yoongi's calm speaking.

Yoongi pierced his lips and dropped into his seat, quickly hiding his face with his two palms. All he wanted was to have a nice morning, that's all. But, now he has to deal with one loud mouth, his enemy, and his best friend who is upset with him.

This is just great for Yoongi, just great.

He covered his ears to block the loud laughing created from Chaeyoung and Hoseok together. Loud screeching noises was how Yoongi would describe it.

After a minute or so, the voices had stopped and slowly, Yoongi uncovered his ears and looked around the room. Hoseok seemed like he was typing on his computer, Chaeyoung was currently taking a chair, probably to sit with Mina who stayed on her phone this whole time.

Remembering, the email he got this morning, he cleared his throat, and spoke. "Hoseok, let's do a hall check." Yoongi mumbled, standing up and leaving the room for Hoseok to follow behind.

"Spear me some attention, Mina, don't be cruel." Chaeyoung whined softly, pouting as she sulked to the one person who never notice of her. She sighed softly, she felt like giving up already.

She discontinued to turned to Mina and instead, lean back on the chair, closing her eyes to try and get some rest. "Do you know, I don't like you, right?" That was all it took her heart to shatter more than it was already. But, she did was she was best at.

Chaeyoung concealed her emotions, swallowing them further down to grieve about later tonight, but in the eyes of Mina, she showed no emotion.

She only grinned and shrugged, "and, who said I liked you? Don't think too highly of yourself." Chaeyoung exclaimed, darkly. Mina hummed, she wasn't too bothered either. She's heard worse things. 

But, having no rebuttal whatsoever made Mina look up from her phone. Seeing how comfortable Chaeyoung was, manspreading, head leaned back, with a teasing grin. How intriguing she was.

Clearing her throat, Mina returned her gaze to her phone, that displayed clothing, very expensive clothing. "Thousand for a shirt? That's so stupid." Mina flinched at how close Chaeyoung was. Her phone shut off and Mina's body moved away. 

Now, embarrassed, Mina scoffed with flickering eyes, "don't tell me how to spend my money." She scowled. Chaeyoung huffed a laugh, "your money? Do you mean, your parent's money?" She laughed again and returned to her space.