Chapter Four

Yoongi straighten his posture when he seen the door opening, revealing someone. When he seen Hoseok enter with a confused look, he sighed, "Oh, you're here." His comment made Hoseok's mood decrease.

With a scoff along with eyes rolling, Hoseok walked to his desk. "You're a bitch, you know that?" He said when he was adjusted in his seat, staring at Yoongi with a glare that made him freeze in his spot.

Annoyed mumbles worded out of Hoseok's throat as he got his assignments he had to catch up on. "What's got you so upset?" Yoongi asked, having his head ducked, starting his homework again.

"You got us in trouble yesterday. We aren't suppose to leave the building nor go to the bleachers." Hoseok tiredly explained, too drained to exaggerate.

Yoongi's head shifted up, with a confused face, "What the hell do you mean? Yeah, I took you to the bleachers, but I wasn't the one who went outside first, was I?" Yoongi questioned, now he was upset.

'Yoongi took me to the bleachers' that beamed upon Hoseok's mind. He doesn't understand why it made a sudden sense, but he did like the tingling feeling.

Feeling fuzzy, Hoseok only shrugged with a pout on his lips. "Yeah, that's what I fucking thought. We were both in the wrong, so don't blame it all on me." Yoongi growled the last time and returned back to his work, leaving Hoseok to be star-struck.

Hoseok expected the blame to be tossed all over him, but Yoongi took half of the blame. This is very new. Hoseok cleared his throat, not knowing what to say, "you're right." He spoke softly. Yoongi hummed faintly, nodding his head at his answer.

That was all for the conversation.

Nothing more was spoken, just faint whispers they exchanged every once and awhile like they were checking on each other through their quiet time.

"Uh- I'll be going to class for awhile. I have a test in there, I'll see you- later." Said Yoongi, confirming his choice of words with a nod. Hoseok stopped everything and looked up at Yoongi, "sounds good." He calmly told, smiling softly at the shorter one.

Then, they departed.

Thirty minutes went by, and Hoseok kept studying a topic he's been researching about for over two weeks now. A self-study project he's been wanting to do for quite some time now, and he's finally gotten to it from all this free time he will be exposed to.

"What are you making?" Hoseok screeched loudly with fumbles of curse words leaving his shaken body. He placed his right hand over his racing heart, "you don't creep up on people like that, Yoongi." Hoseok took deep breaths as he was getting himself calmed down after having a heart attack.

Yoongi snickered, leaving his spot to retrieve an extra chair from the opposite side of the room and then, he brought he back meters in front of Hoseok's desk. He watched Hoseok get adjust just like before, he manspreaded and grinned at the sudden red face.

"What are you making?" Yoongi asked again.

Hoseok was too busy worrying about how Yoongi looked to move his lips, he gulped when he heard the question be asked again, but with a stern tone this time around. "I'm making bracelets. Friendship bracelets." Hoseok looked down and lifted the unfinished product that used orange and yellow.

Yoongi eyed the threaded accessory and hummed, "cool." He simply said. Hoseok slowly nodded and decided to start up again, even if he had eyes piercing through him. This was too much attention for Hoseok. He's never had someone look so fondly at him, it was weird that he had to stop it.

"Are you just going to keep watching me?"

"I could, if you want me too."

The two boys locked eyes, challenging one another to who would back out. Within seconds, Yoongi looked down with a smirk, a dark one. "So, you do want me to keep looking at you." Yoongi came to conclusion.