Chapter Two

"As our new Class President, Jung Hoseok, and by his side as Class Vice President, Min Yoongi. That is all for news today, have a good day." The voice that made everyones' eyes heavy spoke into the income.

"Let's give Yoongi around of applause." The class teacher told the class. The teacher started the claps, and student copied and some didn't. Yoongi didn't care, he just kept his head laid on his forearms, actually quite annoyed by the clapping.

After a minute, they stopped and the teacher continued to teach about whatever she was teaching before the announcements. Yoongi kept his head ducked, wondering about what responsibilities the administration would make him and Hoseok do.

Unknowingly, his concentration went to the one boy he disliked the most, Jung Hoseok, well he didn't really dislike him. Yoongi had nothing against him, but maybe a small grudge from yesterday still had an impact on him but it was all.

As long as he was left alone to be at peace, Yoongi really didn't have any problem with anyone.

He took his notebook for this class out and wrote down things he thought were important while the class just did their own thing or didn't bother with what the teacher was trying to teach them.

"I need to use the restroom." Yoongi stood up.

When he got confirmation, he left the classroom, and used his mental map for the school to find the furthest restroom, that way he wouldn't have to go back to class in a short time.

And since he was now, Class Vice President, Yoongi didn't worry about getting into trouble.

There he walked, alone with boredom flowing through his blood, until he seen a taller body match his pace. "I wanted to apologize for what I said yesterday. It wasn't so nice of me." He cocked his head over to Hoseok, giving a disgusted expression.

Yoongi balled his fists up, ready to risk it all, but not right now. "That was the worst apology I have ever received." He scoffed and turned away from Hoseok. Yoongi could sense the effort Hoseok was trying to put on, but it seemed like it was forced.

On the other hand, Hoseok sighed and kept walking with Yoongi, founding out it was somewhat difficult for him to walk the same pace because of his longer legs, but he tried to make it work.

"What was the best apology you gotten?" Hoseok asked, just curiously.

Yoongi shrugged. He didn't want to share that one night when Mina, his only friend, apologized for an accident they had long ago. That night, the two best friends grieved in each other's arms.

After that night, Yoongi knew Mina was going to stay by his side for a very long time and he wouldn't be complaining. Not one bit.

"None of your damn business." Yoongi coated.

This sparked a match in Hoseok's soul. He didn't like the attitude Yoongi always had with him. In any case, Yoongi would have some sassy counter that swirled him with angry.

And the thing is, when he would voice his upset feelings with Yoongi, he would only get another sassy comment because Yoongi believed he didn't have to give more energy than he need to.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "I really do hate you." He muttered under his breath. Yoongi huffed a laugh, "and do you think I care? Come on, ask yourself." Yoongi spoke with playful grin. Hoseok groaned as he continued to walk with him.

"Yeah, I didn't think so." Yoongi mumbled and spotted his two acquaintances from afar. He changed his destination and walked over to them. Yoongi  could sense the pent up feelings coming from them.