𝙾𝚗𝚎

@ʙʀᴀᴢʏᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ

@ʙʀᴀᴢʏᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧ꜰᴇʙʀᴜᴀʀʏ 14ᴛʜ, 2020𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟻𝙰𝙼

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
ꜰᴇʙʀᴜᴀʀʏ 14ᴛʜ, 2020
𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟻𝙰𝙼

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲, February 14th True sat in the room of his physics class with his professor sitting directly infront of him watching him take his final test .

The twenty-one year old male was currently in college studying to be Forensic scientist, he was currently retaking one of the test from the class since he failed the one on the regular testing day

"Ight, I'm done" True spoke up standing up with his bag on his back.

"Alright.. I'll have your grade in by midnight I hope you did better this time true" Professor White spoke .

True was known for being academically smart in school, he was always topic of his class wether it was high school or college true was a very smart man.

Book smart and street smart .

"Hopefully, I studied this time" He chuckled before walking out of the room, true grabbed his iPhone eleven out of his pocket before powering it back on.

It was a chill day for the young man, he only had two campus classes before he had to go back to his dorm and do homework.

He had plans for after he got his school work done but he knew he'd get his work done quickly so he didn't mind.

Once his phone powered on he smiled going straight to his FaceTime log pressing the contact 'Royalty' .

"It's hot as hell" True expressed as he made it to the student parking lot, he looked both ways before making his way over to his red 2019 mustang .