𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

@ʙʀᴀᴢʏᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ

@ʙʀᴀᴢʏᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧ᴊᴜɴᴇ 17ᴛʜ,2020𝚂𝚊𝚝, 𝟺:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
ᴊᴜɴᴇ 17ᴛʜ,2020
𝚂𝚊𝚝, 𝟺:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼

"True! What the fuck is wrong with you? You got drunk on the field and you missed first quarter? True you off my team!" Coach Mathew's yelled through the phone

I sighed lowly as I sat against the wall of my apartment, it had been two days  since my mistake at the game and coach was just now getting back to me.

"Man c- NAWL FUCK THAT TRUE IM DONE!" He yelled before the line went dead.

"Stop looking at me like that" I sighed looking at kaila who looked at me with pity, she chuckled before slightly shrugging. "I feel bad because I know it was a mistake" She shrugged

"Yeah" I nodded

Kaila had been with me since last night, unsure why I think she felt like I needed someone to be here for but I didn't... I had myself.

I did need to get back in her good Grace though , I feel bad for the way I spoke to her the night at my game; she ain't deserve that she was trying to help me.

I was selfish, as usual.

"C- can you lay with me foo?" I questioned looking at kaila, not sure why I felt nervous around this girl that shit was crazy I only felt this way with royalty.

Something about kaila attracted me to her .. bad.

"Let me throw my trash away really quick" She stood up, I watched as she grabbed the white styrofoam tray before walking out of my room.

She quickly returned before kicking her Gucci sandals off slipping inside my covers turning off my side lamp.

"I apologize fa' the other night.... I didn't mean to hurt your feelings I'm dealing with a lot and shit be fucking with Im trying to work on that though I am, I know you be thinking like damn this Nigga just told me he liked me how he switch that fast but I'm trying to work with myself at my pace kaila feel me? I'm sorry if I'm dragging you into that you a good person man.. got a good heart" I ranted looking over at her.