𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

@ʙʀᴀᴢʏᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ

@ʙʀᴀᴢʏᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧ꜰᴇʙʀᴜᴀʀʏ 28ᴛʜ ,2020𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟿:𝟹𝟶𝙰𝙼

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
ꜰᴇʙʀᴜᴀʀʏ 28ᴛʜ ,2020
𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟿:𝟹𝟶𝙰𝙼

"Come on nigga" Khalil called out, true look at himself in the morning looking at his black tuxedo and black red bottoms .

Today was the day of royalty's funeral of course Khalil was riding along with him, true didn't have no emotion today thanks to the 30 he took earlier the morning.

"Don't we got to go to the P class for about thirty minutes?" True looked down at his phone seeing the time . "Yeah" Khalil nodded .

True nodded as they exited the dorm, the two made their way to the campus on feet walking inside the double doors.

The two didn't have a class today but they did have a meeting in their class today, something that everyone had to go to to get a hood consisted grade .

"They gotta hurry this shit up" True spoke walking inside of the classroom. "Man I can tell you off that shit so bad..." Khalil pointed out.

True waved Khalil off before sitting in the back of the classroom, a young woman made direct eye contact with true before clearing her through to speak on the mic .

"Goodmorning everyone!" She spoke. "My name is Kalia , I am one of the students here studying in social work to become a therapist... if you know me you guys know I am a major advocate for mental health" The young lady spoke up.

True sighed already knowing the topic was going to be about, he shook his head he felt himself getting upset .

" Recently we had a student here whom committed suicide, she had a great friend group, she was a cheerleader for our football team, she had a great family but that doesn't mean anything nun of us knows what's going on in anyones head!" The young women continued .