𝚂𝚒𝚡

@ʙʀᴀᴢʏᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ

@ʙʀᴀᴢʏᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 24ᴛʜ, 2020𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟸:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 24ᴛʜ, 2020
𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟸:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼

"Alright, that should be a good fit for ya' your trainer should be here soon!" Dallas spoke as true stood in footlocker .

It was true's first day at footlocker, he wasn't too found of it but he don't mind if it took his mind off hard things .

"Ight, cool" True nodded walking behind the counter, he found a stools before sitting down on it getting his phone out.

"I'm finna go to the bathroom" true spoke before leaving behind the counter, he went to the back heading inside the bathroom before washing his hands.

Once they were clean he took the white pill out before swallowing it dry, true found himself taking percs more than he should but it was his only escape .

"Damn" True shook his head before leaving the restroom. "Finally, you late as hell" He heard making him look up to see Dallas speaking to Kalia .

True scrunched his face looking kalia's work uniform, he didn't know she worked there and he definitely didn't want to train with her.

"Sorry, my hair wasn't coming out right" Kalia chuckled . "Okay, this is true you'll be training him today" Dallas pointed

"Oh no- oh gosh fine" Kalia rolled her eyes; Kalia didn't want to be near true nor be cordial with him because of his horrible personality and attitude.

Kalia only dealt with true when Khalil asked her to, of course she wanted to help him but anything extra she didn't want to be apart of .