𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝙾𝚌𝚝 𝟷𝟿𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶𝙵𝚛𝚒, 𝟸:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼

𝙾𝚌𝚝 𝟷𝟿𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
𝙵𝚛𝚒, 𝟸:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼

"When we leave k?" Rocky questioned looking up at me as we sat in our room for the next week. "In a second, what's wrong?" I looked down at her

Rocky & I were together I'd say, I liked her we was genuine I loved being around her.

"Nothing, you're so handsome Khalil" She smiled at me making me smile hovering over her before placing kisses around her face.

"I love you..." I spoke eyeing how her face went into a state of shock, I knew she was going to be shocked because it was my first time saying it but it was genuine. "I love you too..." She responded

Rocky & I had been messing with each other for about a year but only friends with benefits, we finally started getting serious a few months ago.

"Khalil be in my dm saying I'm prettyyy" She smiled making me chuckle. "You are" I nodded pulling her up from the bed.

I wrapped my arms around her before leading her out the room seeing true & Kalia cuddled up on the couch making me chuckle.

Although they didn't want to admit it, I knew they had something going on rather they wanted anybody to know or not everyone knew.

I thought that shit was cute, nice to see true happy again after being down for a while.. I like kaila for him although he had a previous relationship before her I hadn't seen him this authentic and happy before long as I known him.

In his previous relationship he portrayed as happy but he had a dull soul, I don't like speaking down on his relationship but I felt and hoped that he could find better.

"So cuteee!" Rocky cheese making Kalia look up. "Fuck you!"

I chuckled shaking my head as everybody exited their room, I pulled rocky towards me placing kisses on her head before hugging her.

With my clingy ass.

"You so clingy papa.. why?" Rocky chuckled looking at me. "Some wrong with that?" I laughed

"Not at all"

Once everyone was together we walked outside seeing the black Escalade making us all get inside with me & Rocky in the middle row.

"You trust me Khalil?" She spoke up making me nod. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing... I'm just asking I would hope you do" She chuckled with a shrug making me slowly nod. "Don't be sneaky" I looked at her.

My eyes traveled around the car before they landed on true and Kalia who sat in the furthest back laughing & smiling in each other's faces.

"Ole simp ass Nigga man" I laughed causing him to look up. "Fuck you"

I can't wait until these niggas started dating..

"Khalil.. I'm sorry I can't keep hiding this feom you" Rocky sighed making side eye her. "I'm pregnant..." She whispered in my ear

My mouth dropped looking at her in shock, I ain't think that was about to come out of her mouth nor was I mad I was just surprised.

"You know how far or not yet?" I questioned leaning my head on her shoulders. "Three weeks... are you sad?" She questioned

"I'm not sad at all- I'm just shocked bae I'm happy about it actually what you think you want to do?" I spoke lowly.

"Keep it" She shrugged

I smiled lightly before pulling her ontop of me laying back on the seat. "I love you.." I smiled

"I love you too Khalil" She chuckled

We all road in a comfortable silence as the driver drove throughout the city, I ain't gone lie I wanted this trip to go exactly right I know everybody needed to clear their minds.

I know first hand being in college wasn't easy so I knew we all needed a stopping point from our reality.

Just want this trip to be good.

_

This is the shortest chapter I've done for this book.

Now we should all come as a collective and start commenting so the book can be active 😭

Rocky & Khalil ?? Opinions ?