𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐢 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝙾𝚌𝚝𝟷𝟿𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶𝙵𝚛𝚒, 𝟾:𝟹𝟶𝙰𝙼

𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐢 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝙾𝚌𝚝𝟷𝟿𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
𝙵𝚛𝚒, 𝟾:𝟹𝟶𝙰𝙼

"True..." Kalia's moans escaped her mouth as a tongue moved around her clit, her eyes fluttered as a hand went through his locs.

"Fuck, I'm cumming true" She moaned as her legs shook along with her body, she felt two fingers enter her before he begun pumping in & out of her opening.

True lifted his head up looking at Kalia before kissing her lips, he removed his fingers causing her to release a wetness all over the bed before he rubbed on her clit.

"P- please true" Her moans came out slowly.

Once he was satisfied with his work he stood up removing his Calvin Klein boxers exposing his hard print.

Kalia sighed looking at the size, he was around nine-inches, his penis was a light brown that was strengthened with veins and a mushroom tip that held pre-cum.

"Tell me if it hurt, okay?" True looked down at her making her nod nervously. "I got you" He reassured as he slid on a condom.

Kalia closed her eyes silently bracing herself as he rubbed her clit, true gripped her throat making direct eye contact as his penis rubbed against her wet slit making her moan lowly.

The young man slid in slowly causing Kalia's moans to slip out as her back arched . "Fuckk true- wait"

Kalia pushed on his stomach causing him to pull out looking down at her. "What happened ma?" He questioned

"Go"

True nodded doing as told sliding the tip  making her groan, he looked at her before sliding the whole thing in making sure she was comfortable.

"Awlll trueee" She moaned out loudly as her arms wrapped around his back, he made direct eye contact before putting rhythm in his strokes. "Fuck Kalia" He groaned

True gripped Kalia's side thrusting deeply inside of her causing her to feel passion in every stroke.

"It feel so good true" Her mouthed gaped

"Ohh my gosh true" She moaned as tears ran down her eyes, true slouched down placing kisses on her neck.

His rhythm started to slow down as Kalia's leg begun to shake. "I'm cumming true" Kalia spike causing him to pull out releasing on the cover as she released.

"Fuckkk" He moaned

True rubbed her clit before pulling her up towards him hugging her tightly, Kalia hugged him placing her face in the crook of his neck.

"You okay?" He spoke lowly.

"Yes"

"Happy birthday true..." She mumbled lowly causing him to break out into a smile. "Appreciate it"

"True and Kalia!" A soft voice spoke sending hard knocks onto the door as the couple slept peacefully ontop of each other.

"What" I yelled as my eyes fluttered open. "Come eat!"

I groaned looking over at the night standing seeing it was ten o'clock on the dot, I ran a hand down my face before removing the cover revealing my naked body.

I had a time last night..

True & I went about four rounds last night and I honestly loved it, he made sure I was comfortable, his strokes were passionate, and he knew what he was doing.

I'd do it all over again.

"True.." I spoke shaking his arm causing him to groan before his eyes slightly opened. "Hm?" He questioned

"Wake up baby.." I spoke placing a kiss on his lips. "What's wrong mama?" He opened his eyes.

He so handsome..

"We have to eat before we get on the plane" I informed making him nod sitting up, he wiped his eyes as I stood up heading inside the bathroom.

Today was our last day in Miami, our flight left at two o'clock today I was satisfied with this trip I felt like Miami owed me nothing at this point.

Next was my birthday trip that I was so excited for, we were going to Oklahoma for a cabin trip I couldn't wait I loved the hell out of nature so I know the trip was going to be good.

I yawned stretching my torso before spitting the mouth wash out of my mouth, I grabbed a tissue before wiping the toothpaste and mouth wash from around my mouth.

"Ight, I'm up" True spoke coming into the bathroom with basketball shorts on, I smiled at him through the mirror.

"Goodmorning" I smiled handing him his toothbrush. "Goodmorning, you straight?" He questioned causing me to nod.

I can't believe we're together, this is so exciting.

_

A short chapter,

They're togetherrr omggg