𝚝𝚠𝚘

@ʙʀᴀᴢʏᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ

@ʙʀᴀᴢʏᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧ꜰᴇʙʀᴜᴀʀʏ 22ɴᴅ, 2020𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝟷:𝟹𝟶𝚙𝚖

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
ꜰᴇʙʀᴜᴀʀʏ 22ɴᴅ, 2020
𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝟷:𝟹𝟶𝚙𝚖

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟐𝐧𝐝, True sat in an local store in the mall as he looked around with Royalty's mom for funeral attire .

"True, get up and help me I didn't bring you here just for you to sit and look pretty son" Michelle spoke.

Michelle was royalty's mom, she invited true to get him out of the house and he knew exactly what his girlfriend's style was .

"I can't- ion' wanna pick out my girlfriend outfit to see her laying in a casket" True declined shaking his head.

Honestly, True didn't know how to feel his girl-friend of three years was deceased and he didn't know to feel he was hurting inside a lot of emotions were going through his head .

"I understand True but she's not suffering anymore; I'm sad too that was my daughter but I'm trying to push my emotions to the back and make sure everyone else is okay I'm not saying suck it up but true you have to push yourself up" Michelle spoke

True ran his hands down his face before standing up following Michelle to the women's section, true looked through the close before grabbing a pink long  dress  he knew would look appropriate for her .

Royalty would always wear really pink things, she was girly and everyone knew she was intuned with her girly side .

"She'll like this, she always wear pink shit" True chuckled a bit thinking of all of the clothes royalty had in her closet.

"Should we go with something white?" Michelle questioned picking up a white heel. "That go" True nodded

"Are they going to cover her wrist?" True questioned looking at Michelle . "They're going to put makeup on it" Michelle nodded