𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

@ʙʀᴀᴢʏᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ

@ʙʀᴀᴢʏᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 20ᴛʜ,2020ꜱᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ, 9:30ᴀᴍ

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 20ᴛʜ,2020
ꜱᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ, 9:30ᴀᴍ

Two Months later, True laid in his two bedroom apartment that was located in the middle of buckhead Atlanta .

It had now been three months since royalty's passing, true hadn't been doing well he distanced himself for the world also stop attending school.

No matter how hard he tried to pick himself up he couldn't .

The sound of loud ringing came making true lift his head off of his pillow grabbing his phone to see Khalil calling . "Yo?" He answered

"Pop out to the game" Khalil spoke up making true sigh. "I will" True responded knowing he was lying

"You capping my nigga but open ya door I'll be over there in a minute" Khalil spoke. "Cool" True responded before hanging up

True sat up stretching his back before walking inside of the bathroom grabbing his toothbrush, lately true had been waking up later then normal but he didn't mind he didn't have anything to do during the day anyways .

"Damn" True spoke looking at himself in the mirror, true looked at his weight noticing how much he lost due to him barely eating & living off percs .

True spit the toothpaste out of his mouth before grabbing the dry rag, he rinsed water on it before wiping around his face making sure to get everything out of his eyes .

"Tired as hell" True mumbled as he slipped his clear contacts in his eyes, once he was done he walked inside of the living room grabbing the bottle of percs .