Chapter 5

Syra's POV
Jack led me to a door and when he opened it it revealed a beautiful room with a winter theme!
Syra-"Wow!"
Jack chuckled and opened a pair of doors that led to a balcony.
Jack-"come here"
I walked to the balcony.
Syra-"what do we do now?"

Jack-"Manny my uh...friend Syra and I need to speak with you"

Manny-"Hello Jack and Syra?!"

Syra-"uh...Hello Manny, brought me to talk to you"

Manny-"yes child we have much to talk about"

Jack-"Manny, I have a question. Syra said that I defended her from a attack from Eugene but I don't remember"

Manny-" Yes Jack that happened, you also called Syra your Luna"

Jack-"isn't that what Werewolves call their "mate" "

Manny-"Yes Jack, Syra is your "mate" or "significant other" . You don't remember the attack because Syra's forgiving heart made you forget"

Syra-"hold on so what you're saying is that Jack and I are a package?"

Manny-"that's exactly what I'm saying"
Jack chuckled and I leaned on the railing like he already did.

Jack-"but doesn't there have to be at least a small amount of Werewolf in both people"

Manny-"Yes, and their is Werewolf in both of you"

Syra-"ok so my father's murderer all of a sudden tells me I'm part Werewolf! Lies!"

Manny-"I didn't kill your father"

Syra-".......but my mother....."

Manny-"Syra I need to tell you a story that will explain the Werewolf in you, your father's death, and your powers"

Jack-"powers?!"

Manny-"Yes Jack, it was her"

Syra-"please don't be mad"

Jack-"I can't be mad at my Luna"
I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

Manny-" now for the story...."

Syra-"Yes yes proceed"

Manny-"thank you, so here we go from the way beginning: your father was a Werewolf pup that had been abandoned. Back then Vampires and Werewolves were all ruled by the same queen and king. Anyways your father was adopted by the Vampire queen and king that ruled at that time. He grew up and inherited the kingdom since the king and queen didn't have any children of their own. Your father fell in love with your mother and they married. Your mother didn't know your father was a Werewolf. She had only married for interest. Then your parents had three children, you, Jake, and finally Dark Jack. After Dark Jack's birth your father told your mother his story. Your mother hated Werewolves so she killed him and blamed it on me. She banished my Werewolves, and made Vampires hate them. I would have never killed your father, him and I were great friends. Your mother was also going to kill you and your brothers because on your father's will, she was forth in line but she thought to herself that when you became queen, she and your husband would manipulate your mind, and her hands would be "clean". So you see child, I didn't kill your father"

I wanted to tell at Manny and tell him he was lying but something inside me told me that this was the truth. Everything was true. I was a tool. My father a good person/Werewolf. My mother was a murderer. I felt something move on my waist. I looked down and I barely noticed Jack was hugging my waist. I looked up at him and leaned my head on his shoulder.
Jack-"you ok?"

Syra-"I just found out my mother murderered my father, I'm great"

Jack-"I'm here if you need me"

Syra-"thank you, and Manny sorry for blaming my father's death on you"

Manny-"it's alright child, now you must get going so that you can catch your mother in the act"

Syra-"alright. Wait in the act of what?"

Manny-"you will see"

Jack-"thank you Manny"

Manny-"anytime"
With that we went inside.
Syra-"I have to leave"

Jack-"alright"
I started walking away but then I turned around and walked back. Then I kissed Jack and he kissed me back. We broke away.
Syra-"bye Jack"

Jack-"bye"
Then I left for good and I went Into the forrest. When I got home I was surprised not to have my mother chastise me.
Syra-"uh, Melissa where is my mother?"

Melissa-"she's in her room and she has been asked not to be disturbed"

Syra-"thank you"
Melissa the maid nodded and I walked to the doors of my mother's doors. I was about to open the door but I heard laughing. It was my mother. "Mary stop moving" I heard a masculine voice say. It was Hans, I'm sure I know what their doing. I opened the door and what I thought was confirmed.... My mother and Hans were doing stuff...................