Chapter 28

Syra's POV
I ignored the path and went to the other direction. I saw another trail telling me to turn around but I ignored it and kept walking forward. I arrived to a beautiful place and it had a black and purple glowing flower in the middle. I reached over to get it but something pushed me away. I looked around and saw nothing. I tried again but I was picked up by the wind. I started kicking and struggling but I couldn't get anywhere. At this point I was furious. I made a spiral of ice bring the flower to me but yet again I was pulled back.
Syra-"Who are you?!"

Nothing. I looked around but very slowly made the ice column get closer. Finally it got close enough...I reached out and grabbed it. The wind tried to knock it out of my hand but I grabbed on. I looked at my hands and they started turning black. I let go of the flower but my hands were still black. The wind was warning me but why? I looked around and the wind put me down slowly. Then I remembered the note...but who could have written it? I would have to answer that later because the blackness was starting to spread to my arm. I was getting worried so I super sped home and ran to my room. I had to figure out what that flower was.

A/N :o what do you think the flower was??
And do you guys think I should make another Vampire/Werewolf book?
Comment what you think