Chapter 15

~Coronation Day~

Syra's POV
I woke up. It's been a few days since I had the argument with my mother but today was coronation day. I started getting ready.

Jack's POV
Today my snowflake would be crowned queen. I HAVE to go, I'll go as her "cousin" again. I started getting ready.

??'s POV
Today the new queen would be crowned. Today I would escape. I was chained up to the wall and all these years I've been chewing threw them with my wolf teeth and I was just about done. I chewed a bit more and I was FREE!! I grabbed the candle and found the door and ran out to the castle where the new queen would be crowned.

~Coronation Time~

Syra's POV
I stood in front of the "priest" and bend down and he put a black crown on my head and chanted something in another language. Then he said "Queen Syra of Vampires" and everyone clapped and I spotted Jack in the crowd with his brunette disguise. I smiles and the doors burst open and a man in ragged clothes stood there.
??-"Syra!!"

Syra-"Can I help you?"

A pair of guards held him.
??-"Syra it's me from the visions"

Syra-"Guards let him go"

He walked forward to me.
Syra-"Who are you?"

??-"Your Father"

Syra-"My-y father?!"

Dad-"Your mother has kept me captive all these years"

I looked into his eyes and my heart told me this was my father.
Syra-"Dad!"

I hugged my father and when we broke apart I turned to look at my mother.

Syra-"Monster"

Mom-"I was protecting my family"

Syra-"Guards take her to the dungeon"

Two guards took her away.
Syra-"And the second thing I shall do as queen is reunite the Werewolves and the Vampires, forever"

Most people cheered and I smiled like a idiot. Then the light turned off.

Jack's POV
The lights turned off and when they turned back on Syra was gone!
Jack-"Syra!"

I ran to where she had been. She had been taken.

A/N Ta Da! The mystery person was Syra's Dad as guessed by httyd2korra ;)