Chapter 17

Syra's POV
I had been locked in a cage with my coronation dress all ruined.
Pitch-"Syra you should cooperate or else Jack will die for your fault"

Syra-"That's what you think"

Pitch gave me a confused look and I melted the cage with my fire powers. I looked down at my terrible coronation dress and made myself a fire dress and put my black hair down into a braid.
Pitch-"Syra you have powers?!"

Syra-"No shit Sherlock"

Pitch just rolled his eyes and I shot ice spikes at him.He dodged and shot black sand to my heart and he chuckled.

Pitch-"Now you will turn dark and join me"

I laughed evilish...
Syra-"I'm a Dark already so your stupid powers don't work on me"

He looked kind of worried and I smirked.

Syra-"You should have studied your opponent more careful before you attack"

He laughed and turned into a bunch of shadows around me.

Pitch-"Find me Queen Syra"

3rd Person POV
Syra looked around for Pitch but she didn't know he was behind her with a dagger. It wasn't't a regular dagger because even the slightest touch of the blade could cause extreme pain. Pitch stabbed Syra in the back and the blade went through to her chest. Syra fell to the floor grabbing her chest.
Syra-"You Monster!"

Pitch-"Maybe you should study your opponent more before you attack"

Syra's eyes filled with tears as she remembered what she had told her opponent earlier. Pitch raised the dagger but Syra got pushed aside and he stabbed someone else. Syra got up and looked at the victim and gasped as tears filled her eyes....

A/N sorry for the short chapter and any spelling and grammatical mistakes.....