Chapter 34

3Rd Person POV

The battle had gone on for a while now. Syra kept shooting and missing, Jack kept teasing her.
Syra-"Frost I swe-"

Jack-"oh you swear? Don't swear if you aren't going to actually do it"

Jack smirked which made Syra furious. Her father had left the scene looking for someone/something.
Syra-"well then I swear when I'm done with you, you won't want to live any longer!"

Syra shot fire at him. Jack luckily moved out of the way just in time.

Jack-"you missed darling!"

He said with a smirk. Syra laughed which made Jack confused.

Syra-"No I didn't"

He looked at her as she untied a rope causing a chandelier to fall. Jack looked up but he was thrown aside. Jack fell and the chandelier landed on someone else. Jack looked at it wide eyed. Syra was frozen in place making it perfect for Jack. He snuck up on her and kissed her. She pushed him off and the black slowly disappeared from her hands.
Syra-"No!"

Jack smiled as the black disappeared completely and Syra looked like herself again.

Syra-"Jack!"

She smiled and ran to hug him. He hugged her back.

Syra-"I thought you were dead"

Jack-"well I'm immortal so no I didn't"

She smiled and punched his arm.

Jack-"Ow!"

Syra-"I cried!!"

Jack-"Awe you did?"

Syra-"don't rub it in!"

Jack chuckled and then they heard a grunt from the chandelier. Syra's eyes widened and they ran to the chandelier. They moved it slowly and saw....

A/N sorry for the cliffy....and for not updating.....