Chapter 36: The End Is Only The Beggining, Am I Right?

3rd Person POV
Syra was nervous, but what girl isn't nervous in their wedding day? She paced back and forth waiting for Natalie to bring her dress. "Calm down, won't ya?" Merida told her as she got dizzy of watching her pace. "I just can't help it, what if he changes his mind at the last minute and leaves me at the altar?! I've heard of stories where stuff like that happens". Merida stood up and held her by her shoulders, "that's not going to happen!" She took a deep breath and sighed which relaxed her a bit. Just then Natalie burst through the door with Syra's wedding dress and the biggest smirk on her face. "I'm here bitches!" Natalie said and carefully placed the dress on Syra's bed. Syra looked at it, it wasn't too long ago that Merida, Natalie, and herself went crazy with dress shopping (Merida was forced into this XD) . She smiled warmly and touched the dress carefully. 

~Skip To When Syra Is Fully Ready~

"OMG!!! You look amazing!!" Natalie squealed like a fan girl and Merida just smirked and stood back. Syra smiled, she just couldn't stop smiling. "Thanks guys" she said again. Just then there was a knock on the door. Merida opened it and one the maids stood there. "Your Majesty the limo is here" she said "thank you Chloe" Syra responded. The maid nodded and walked away. Syra took a deep breath and the girls left the castle and drove to the place of the wedding. 

~~~

The music was loud, ok maybe a little too loud. Syra kept having to yell to be heard.  She had a fistful of dress in her hand to prevent herself from falling but that wasn't enough. She tripped over an uneven part of the floor and she was about to fall on her face. Before her face came in contact with the floor a pair of strong cold arms caught her. "Hey you're only allowed to kiss me" said a voice she knew quite well, Jack. She grinned and looked up at his eyes. She wrapped her arms around his neck and they began to dance slowly. "Oh but why? the floor seemed so tempting to kiss?"  Syra said with a innocent smile on her face. Jack chuckled "But that's not fair for me" he said looking down with fake sadness. Syra giggled "Ok I won't cheat on you if you promise to love me forever". Jack seemed to consider the offer "hmm...tempting..." he chuckled "It's a deal young lady" he said with a smirk on his face. Syra grinned and kissed him. "There is no going back on your promise now...". He looked at her "that's a promise I have no intention of breaking". She smiled....again "I know...."

~~~

The End

~~~

A/N TA-DAA!! Happy Endings are always great! but the end is only the beginning, am I right? XD Anyways expect the sequel to be out soon. (If I am in the mood I might start it later today) Hopefully you enjoyed this book and also the sequel!! :) also be ready for me to write another book. It will not be Jelsa but it will be Werewolf. sorry about it not being Jelsa but I want to try writing stories with my own characters :) Thanks For All The Reads, Comments, and Votes!!! Please keep it up so that I can start the sequel soon!! Thanks Again!