Chapter 8

Syra's POV
It was Dylan. Dylan from the woods. Dylan, Jack's friend. He was wearing a suite with a red tie, which made me notice that his eyes were red.

Syra-"D-D-Dylan??"

Dylan-"you remembered my name! Great!"

Syra-"I thought you were a werewolf"

He walked closer to me so I walked back until my back met a wall. Dylan pinned my hands on the wall.

Syra-"Dylan! Let me go!"

Dylan-"I'm a hybrid, just like you"

Syra-"you mean your a...a."

Dylan-"Werepire, yea"

Syra-"let me go!"

Dylan-"only if you promise me that you will never ever see Jack Frost ever again, and if you kiss me"

Syra-"No!"
I spit on his face, since his hands were busy he didn't dare wipe it off.

Dylan-"If you do I will murder him"

Syra-"Ha! He's immortal!"

Dylan-"But he's part Werewolf, so if his werewolf side dies..."

Syra-"he-he-he dies"

He laughed.
Dylan-"so are you going to accept or not?"

Syra-"fine, I won't see Jack"

Dylan-"alright, your halfway there"

Syra-"what do you mean?

Dylan-"you still need to kiss me"
I kissed his cheek.

Dylan-"it's a start"

He let me go, and my wrists actually kind of hurt.

Dylan-"Now go get ready for your friends wedding, oh and if anyone asks, we're dating"

I walked out and ran to my room. No we are NOT dating I thought to myself. Jack. Jack.

Jack-"Luna? Are you ok?"

Syra-"Jack I--"

Jack-"you can tell me anything snowflake"

Syra-"you and me cannot be together ever"

Jack-"What?! Why?!"

Syra-"I'm sorry that's all I may say"

Jack-"Snowflake!"

I shut out his mind from mine. I have to get ready for Mer and Hiccup's wedding. I showered and started getting ready.

Jack's POV
I threw whatever I found closest at my wall. It was a book. WHY?! why would Syra do this to me....unless she had a purpose. I have to find out... And I know exactly how....

Syra's POV
I got ready in a hour. I had my black dress with matching gloves, my black Heels, I did my hair in a braid/bun and finally I had my snowflake let it go necklace. (Media)
I instantly thought of Jack. The dream of being Mrs.Frost is out of my list. I walked downstairs where My mother was waiting.

Mom-"Syra, you look lovely dear"

Syra-"thank you mother you as well"

We walked out and super sped to the place where the wedding would take place.

*skip to the party*
After the reception we went to my castle. My mother had let Merida have her wedding here. I just sat down with nothing to do until I saw the time was 7:00pm the time Jack had told me to go to my room. Dylan was all the way across the dance floor so this was my chance. I sped walked to my room and looked around.

Syra-"Jack? Jack?"

No sign of him...:( I sadly walked back downstairs and sat down. I looked down until I heard someone standing in front of me talk.

??-"may I have this dance Miss?"

I looked up and saw.....

A/N what is Jack going to do?
Who asked Syra to dance?
Why is Dylan such a dipshit?

Comment what you think :)