The Reverence of a Man on Fire

***

***

This book began on

08/09/2022

and came to an end on

10/01/2023

***

Welcome to 'The Reverence of a Man on Fire'

The book has been edited, but if any grammatical, or any other errors, have been found, then feel free to comment on it nicely so I can fix it.

All characters in this book belong to me, any names, faces or anything else repeated is purely coincidental, but if anything offensive is found, then please point it out so I can do something about it.

This is Book 2 of my Romano series, but all books in this series can be read as a stand-alone.

***

She was a flaming ball of sunshine that didn't know how to sit still.

He was a cold and composed man that thought smiling was a waste of time.

Aurora and Giovanni are complete opposites, and have been from the moment they first met, and that's not something that either of them could see changing, but maybe change isn't necessary for two souls to meet?

Ruling one of the biggest conglomerates in the world isn't an easy task for anyone, but Giovanni Romano pulled it off effortlessly, and he planned to keep the company thriving even after he grew old and died, and according to him, that required marriage, followed by a child.

And he had the perfect candidate, Aurora Vandenburg.

But Aurora didn't plan to fall into a contractual marriage, she wanted a love marriage, and unless Gio could capture her heart, she didn't plan to marry him.

And here starts the story of a cold man attempting to woo a wild flame.

With lessons to be learned, possessive fathers to work around, and a single woman whose smile could light up a ballroom, Giovanni realises that there is more at stake in this game than just his lineage because while he attempts to win her heart, he may have just given up his own in return.

***

OTHER STORIES BY BUSHRA ZAHIN:

The Possessive Series:

Book 1- How to tame an Empress (Completed)

Book 2- A Simple Man In Love (Completed)

Book 3- The Sins of Duke Evander (Completed)

The Romano Series:

Prequel- The Malevolence of a Woman Wronged (Completed)

Book 1- The Indifference of a Man Forgotten (Ongoing)

Book 2- The Reverence of a Man on Fire (Completed)

Book 3- The Beginning of A Promised Forever (Ongoing)

***

***