Chapter 19- It's Your Turn

--Giovanni POV--

Our bodies moved in perfect rhythmic motions, and the soft sound of her embarrassed breaths which she worked to hold back only pushed me to work harder in pleasuring her. Her body was pushed against the wall, her hands gripping onto my hair, confused on whether to pull me closer or push me away as I kissed along her thighs, slowly crawling up.

"Gio..." Her voice quietly pleaded as a low groan ripped through my throat.

How could a woman be so enticing? I couldn't hold myself back no matter how hard I tried to restrain myself. The sweet sound of her voice, the way her cheeks flushed when embarrassed, and the way she tried to hide from me as if knowing that I loved it, it all turned me on in ways that I didn't think were possible.

She was a reckless, wild woman that was always running around, laughing her heart out with no care for anything but to live a full life, she was the exact opposite of me, maybe that's what drew me to her? People craved for what they could not have. And that's why I wanted her, I was spoiled like that, I admit.

My hand pushed the hem of her satin dress away, exposing more of her skin for my lips to feast on while my eyes greedily crept up to catch sight of her face, regretting it straight away as I realised that wondrous sight would be carved into my mind for the rest of eternity, and I would work hard to see it as often as possible from now on.

Lips opened as short breaths escaped her throat, head fallen back which exposed her sharp jawline, her breasts moving up and down as her lungs caught as much oxygen as it could with her eyes closed shut, face scrunching up whenever another wave of pleasure would overtake her, and face stained with the pink blush of bliss. She was the epitome of beauty, the living embodiment of an ethereal beauty, and no one could ever dream to compare.

"What are you doing?" She asked, her voice a seductive whisper to my ears as my head dipped down again, moving her lace underwear out of the way once more, but before things could progress any further, the sound of a confused fist knocking against the door halted us.

"Is anyone in there?" An unfamiliar voice called.

"Oh, yes. Give me one second," Aurora was quick to regain her composure, but while her voice sounded dignified, the sight of her said quite the opposite.

Face stained with an embarrassed shade of red, eyes wide in surprise at having been caught, and, not to mention, me kneeling in front of her with her right leg swung over my broad shoulder, my lips pressed against the supple skin of her exposed thigh as her dress hung around her waist.

I thought she looked sexy beyond understanding, but by the look on her face, she didn't agree.

"What are you doing? Let go of me," She whisper-shouted, pulling her underwear back up to cover herself, and pulling the hem of her dress back down as she attempted to move her leg away from my shoulder.

But before she could, I quickly grabbed her thigh, planting my lips back onto the skin of her thighs, and before she could protest, my teeth dug in, branding her thigh with my mark.

She gasped, covering her mouth to muffle the surprised squeak as I silently moved to stand back up straight, helping her fix her appearance before tidying up my own self, all while ignoring the glare that radiated off her in wild waves.

When I noticed that she wasn't done with her glaring, I moved to go and open the door of the study only to have her rush in front of me, beating me to the action as she swung open the wooden door, stretching a smile out across her face to greet the person who had the audacity to disturb me in pleasuring my future wife.

As quickly as the smile had appeared on her face, it vanished, only to be replaced with confusion which soon turned into annoyance towards the unknown woman that was currently eyeing us both up and down like a strict schoolteacher.