Spamton x Moose Darkner!Reader Hcs

He lives on your head and shoulders just about all the time. He loves feeling big after all. So sitting on your antlers while kicking his little feet is a constant. It excites him, it makes him feel on top of the world. However predictably that puts some weight on the side of your head figuring he can fit on one antler. When that gets too much for your head to bear, he clings to your neck. He doesn't feel as big that way, but he gets to bury his face and nose in a sea of fur. Often burrowing his long nose into it.

Since Spamton is so short, you're a behemoth in comparison to him. If you think you're going to be spending your romantic walks hand holding and walking around town, you're surely mistaken. You'll have a better chance carrying him around in one of those small doggy carriers you can hold over your shoulder. Better yet he catches a ride in your top where he can nestle his face into your neck again.

You are a moose, he is the embodiment of a raccoon. This is a fact. But he will be the one full of violence if anyone causes issues. Most people would take one look at your antlers and know not to mess with you, even if you're super chill. But Spamton... oh his hyperactive little self will be going chihuahua mode. Pick him up by the scruff of his neck (in actuality the back of his jacket and place him on your shoulder for him to instantly calm down. He will forget what he was doing and melt into there.

He's so touch-straved and was basically deprived of any sort of warmth living in that dumpster. It's one of the many reasons why nesting in your fur is his favorite thing to do when it comes to you. Plus being up so high, makes him feel like a big shot again even if he's standing at arguably a 3-foot stature. But sometimes he'll do sweet things that are more on ground level. Like curling his finger to motion you downward with an "I got a [specil surprise] for you [no tax included]! [All eyes on] closed." Expecting you to keep them shut. When you oblige, your face is grasped in his small hands with his head reeled up. Placing a huge kiss right on your snout, teeth pressed firmly. Then the shorter fuzz of your cheeks gets scritched by his sweet puppet fingers.

Feels high and mighty whenever he gets you riled. He'll full-on with no holding back bragging about it to others. Talking about how such a big person with such gorgeous- he means powerful antlers could get weak in the knees by him. Let's not get him wrong either, moose are powerful by nature and as a monster, you are no exception. So it does tend to shock people when he proves his point by climbing you and peppering the side of your face so much that you nearly lose balance. But all you have to do to get revenge is nuzzle your snout into his shoulder or give him a kiss and he's steaming at the mouth. So anytime he's embarrassing you with affection, you can come out of it winning rather easily.