Vol.1: Interrogation

"The Uchiha is a clan destined for revenge

"The Uchiha is a clan destined for revenge."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hope that the both of you realize that your actions tonight will not be taken lightly," Glynda's eye's moved from Ruby to Indra, who is slouched in her chair with her arms crossed glaring at the woman infront of her. "You girls put yourselves in alot of danger."

"They started it!" Both Ruby and Indra say at the same time making Indra glare at Ruby.

"I was just trying to get some dust holsters before I leave for Beacon tomorrow." Indra explains.

"And I was just looking at some weapon magizines!" Ruby cuts in.

"Still, if it were up to me, you'd be sent home.... With a pat on the back..." A small smile forms on Ruby's face. "And a slap on the wrist." She hits her riding crop on the table making Ruby squeak.

"But... there is someone here who would like to meet you." She moves out of the way so the two teens can see a man in green come through the doorway, holding two mugs and a plate of cookies.

" She moves out of the way so the two teens can see a man in green come through the doorway, holding two mugs and a plate of cookies

"Ruby Rose," Ozpin leans in to look at her face. "You... have silver eyes."

"Uh, um..."

Ozpin then leans in close to Indra's face. "Indra Uchiha, it's very nice seeing you again."

"Hn."

"So! Where did you learn to do this?" Ozpin gestures at the tablet showing footage of Ruby fighting.

"Signal Academy." Ruby replies.

"They taught you how to use one of the most dangerous weapons ever designed?" Ozpin questions.

"Well, one teacher in particular." Ruby says.

"I see..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few minutes since Ozpin and Glynda left to call Ruby's family to come get her from the police station. Both her and Indra sat in silence

"So...." Ruby starts. "What's your name? I'm Ruby Rose!" She holds her hand out towards Indra.

"Hn,"

"Not much of a talker huh?" Ruby laughs nervously and retracted her arm back to her side. "Uh, when we were fighting Torchwick, was that your Semblance you were using? Never seen anything like that before."

"That wasn't my Semblance." Indra speaks. Ruby's silver eyes met with Indra's onyx ones. "And for the record, you suck at fighting."

"H-HUH!?!" Ruby's eyes bulge out of her eye sockets like in a cartoon as her whole body was ghostly white.

"Your useless without that scythe of yours. And I didn't need your help earlier with Roman either. I had to save your behind twice tonight." Indra says and gets up from her seat walking to the door.

"Wait where are you going!? We're supposed to wait for our parents to come get us." Ruby calls out to her getting up also.

I

ndras hand touches the doorknob, she glance back at Ruby. "I have no family." Was all she says before leaving the room closing the door behind her.

Indra walks down the corridor passing Ozpin. "Leaving already?" Ozpin asks.

"I shouldn't of have to be here anyway." Indra says. Ozpin puts a hand on her shoulder.

"I believe you were looking to buy this." He hands her the item. "Go home and get some rest, Glynda will take you home. You have a big day tomorrow."

Indra nods, putting her hands in her pockets she walks away. Ozpin stares till her figure disappears behind the door at the end of the corridor. 'Satsuki, I think your daughter is going to make things very interesting.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~