Vol.1: Players and pieces

Hope isn't something where keep on hanging onto something, but where we let things go and leave it up to the fate, and keep an optimistic approach towards life

Hope isn't something where keep on hanging onto something, but where we let things go and leave it up to the fate, and keep an optimistic approach towards life."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"RUBY! I told you this was a terrible idea!" Weiss shouted. In the sky, the sight of Weiss and Ruby hanging on to something very feathery and very fast.

"We're fine! Stop worrying!" Ruby, also raising her voice.

"I am so far beyond worrying!" Yelled Weiss.

"In a good way?"

Weiss's eye twitched at the red hooded girl. "In a bad way! In a very bad way💢!"

"Well, why don't we just jump?" Ruby suggests making Weiss' eyes bulge out of her Skull.

"What are you? Insane!?!" She was met with silence as Ruby already had jumped off leaving the heiress speechless.

"Oh, you insufferable little red-!"

Down on the ground in the abandoned temple, Blake is staring skyward and pointing for Yang to look up

"Blake, did you hear that? What should we do?" Asked Yang.

Above her is Ruby falling right towards them, finally getting Yang's attention. "Heads uuuuuup!"

Just as she's about to hit the ground panicking, Jaune comes flying through the air and crashes into Ruby, knocking her off course an sending them both into a tree to the left of where Blake and Yang are standing.

"Oooww.... What was that?" Ruby groans and shakes her head.

"Eh-hem!" Ruby looks up to see Jaune hanging upside-down with his foot stuck in a tree branch. "Hey, Ruby..." Jaune waves.

"Did your sister just fall from the sky?" Blake questions the blonde.

"I...."

Before she can continue, several crashing noises are heard in the forest ahead of them. A large snake bursts out from the forest chasing after Indra, Irelyn and Serena.