Vol.1: The Emerald Forest! Indra & Irelyn

Humans are nothing but divided amongst the two sides of a coin

Humans are nothing but divided amongst the two sides of a coin. They would wanna fight for peace, but by physical war, and only that victory would bring them the final peace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been several minutes since everyone was launched towards the Emerald Forest. Glynda was focusing on the tablet in her hand looking through the security footage of the forest looking for anything image of Orochimaru or his snakes.

As Indra descends (with Renate briefly next to her but Indra is going at a faster speed) and spins in the air, eventually stabbing her kunais into a tree. She then kicks off into the distance jumping and running from tree to tree following the aura signature of Irelyn who had just landed several meters away.

'Even though Renate isn't that far behind me, I think it'll be better if I just team up Irelyn. She's much more quiet then Renate and not annoying.'

Meanwhile above Indra is Yang still flying through the sky. As Yang is passing above her, she gives Indra a seductive smirk and a wink like earlier.

"Woo-hoo! Yeah! Alley-oop!" Yang, soaring right over the treetops, is using her gauntlets and it's fiery force to push herself through the air further and further north. She looks down seeing Indra jumping from tree to tree in a fast pace, almost inhuman.

'She's cute~'

Spinning around and laughing with each blast, she crashes through the leaves of a tree and leaps off two trunks and rolls to the ground. "Nailed it~!" She sings and runs off.

Irelyn, similar to Indra had stabbed her sword into the trunk of a tree to get down to the forest floor.

She dusts herself off before taking a look into her surroundings.

Out of the bushes, several Beowolf Grimm stalk around her snarling their teeth at her.

"Okay then," She puts her hand on the hilt of her sword.

"You want to play? Then let's play

"You want to play? Then let's play."

A Beowolf roars and they all run at her.

Her aura burns a bright fiery red and orange as her sword glows as she uses her semblance.

"HELL FLAME!!!!"

A red slash of fire flames hit the Beowolves sending them flying back, Irelyn cartwheels to the side avoiding claws. As they get back up and run at her she slices the Grimm to pieces and they fall dead on the ground. She puts her sword back into it's sheath before looking up to see Indra standing on a tree branch.

"Hello again Indra, it looks like we're partners." Indra nods and jumps down infront of the older but shorter girl.

"How long have you been watching?"

"Not long." Indra speaks. "We should start moving, don't want to waste too much time."

"Agreed." The two girls nod at eachother and took off at high speeds.

Unbeknownst to them, slithering after them is a giant snake following after Indra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~