Vol.1: The first step

"The longer you live

"The longer you live... The more you realize that reality is just made of pain, suffering and emptiness."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Renate groans and puts her pillow over her head as a girl decides to wake everyone up by yelling. Beside her is Indra, who's eyes just snapped opened.

"Whoever is making all this noise is going to die..." Renate says as Indra pulls the covering of her sleeping bag over her head. "Since we're up we might as well get ready." Irelyn says stretching, she gets up to her feet and gathers her belongings.

"I'll be in the woman's restroom is you need anything. I'll catch you three at breakfast." Irelyn says and walks away. Serena also gets up aswell as waking Indra back up and dragged her to the bathrooms with Renate slowly following.

Once the girls got dressed intheir respective outfits.

Irelyn, wearing a black and red highschool uniform with black stockings and combat boots, around her waist is her belt holding a sword in it's sheath on the right side and on the left is a crimson pistol with four small Dust containers attached to the front left side of her belt. Long black fingerless gloves reaching past her elbow.

Renate, has on a black collored crop top and black pants with the right pant leg ends way above the knee and high heeled black and purple boots and black combat gloves.

While Indra has on a high collared dark blue shirt with her clan symbol on the back and grey sweatpants and dark blue boots. White arm warmers that go from her elbow to her wrist and a black fingerless glove on her right hand. A small black holster strapped around her right leg filled with small shurikens and miniature smoke bombs. Her belt consists of her two swords one on each side of her waist with a mechanism built inside both of her sheaths that coats her sword on the left side with lightning Dust while on the right with fire Dust.

And lastly Serena in a white blouse and a black skirt with stockings and high heeled boots to match with a black jacket with a neon green heart with a vines on her left shoulder. Her weapon of choice is a pair on dark green metallic gauntlets.

"Wait a minute, you use gauntlets??" Renate asks.

"Of course! I'm more of a close range fighter." Serena replies.

"I did not expect that." Irelyn says calmly. "There is the saying "looks can be deceiving" for a reason."

"Hn." Indra nods at Irelyn's words. The four girls walk pass Ruby and Yang as they are busy readying themselves.

"Huh, looks like thos three girls ended up getting to her first." Ruby says.

"Hey, maybe that Indra kid will open up more now that she's got herself a little friend group." Yang says. "You seem awfully chipper this morning!"