Vol.1: The Emerald Forest! Power of the Sharingan

"The world is nothing but a game of balance

"The world is nothing but a game of balance. There's always going to be bad in order to balance out the good."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu!"

An explosion of fire could be heard throughout the Emerald Forest making heads turn towards that direction.

"Wonder what's happening over there." Ruby says while Weiss scoffs.

"Hurry up you dolt! That's pretty close to where we need to be." Weiss says pushing through the shrubbery. Ruby hesitates for a moment before following the white haired girl.

Meanwhile, further ahead of them Yang is walking around.

"Hellooooo? Is anyone out there? Hellooo?" She calls out. She stops and raises her arms. "I'm getting bored here!" She yells then hears rustling in the bushes behind her. "Ruby, is that you?"

A low, inhuman growl is heard, and Yang's head rises up as she stares at the Grimm.

"Nope!"

Yang quickly rolls to the side as an Ursa charges out. She gets up and activates Ember Celica, staring at the Grimm before another Ursa runs out behind her. She leaps over it, and it's companion runs at her again, only to get knocked back by a fiery punch. The other Ursa and Yang charge at each other, and Yang slides under it and delivers several punches and a kick sending the grimm flying back.

"You guys wouldn't happen to have seen a girl in a red hood, would you?" The Ursa merely growled at her. "You could just say 'no'."

One of the Ursai stands on it's legs and swipes at her twice, Yang barely dodging the attacks.

"Geeez, you two couldn't hit the broad side of a ba..."

Before she can complete her insult, a single strand of her golden hair falls in front of her face and lands on the forest floor.

"You..." She closes her eyes, then opens them to reveal crimson red, making the Ursai look at each other confused before Yang screams. "You monster!!!"

An Inferno surrounds Yang for a moment, and she rockets forward, unleashing a devastating combo of flaming hits and blows on the offending Ursa, making it fly through several burning trees. The other one runs over, but stops short at Yang's gaze while a tree falls to the ground behind her.

"What! You want some, too?!"

The Ursa rears up and prepares to strike... right when a whirling noise is heard and the monster makes a noise, falling down a second later to reveal Blake Belladonna.

"I could've taken him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~