Vol.1: Welcome to Beacon

"People cannot show each other their true feelings fear suspicion and resentment never subside

"People cannot show each other their true feelings fear suspicion and resentment never subside."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Indra sighs as she leaned against the wall inside the Bullhead away from everyone else. She sent a death glare at anyone who tried to approach her. She was not in a good mood. When the jet took off some blonde kid had almost puked on her when he was trying to flirt with her. Honestly, Indra would've bashed his head into the wall but... she figured the motion sickness was punishment enough.

What really bothered her was the two girls not so far away acting like fools.

"Oh, I can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacon with me! This is the best day ever!" A blonde haired girl tackles Ruby in a hug.

"Can't....! (*gasps*) breathe!!" Ruby croaks.

"Sorry, sorry!"

Once Ruby gets free from her sister Yang's grip she recognizes Indra away from the crowd.

"So she's here...." She whispered to herself.

Indra had on a dark blue high collared sleeveless shirt and black pants with matching boots, long black arm warmers and a dark blue forehead protector. Strapped on the left side of her waist is a white katana with gold accents on the handle and sheath. On her right side is a black katana with red accents, both sheaths hold lightning and fire dust that coats the blades. Lastly on the back of her shirt is the symbol of her clan, a red and white fan.

"Huh, whatcha lookin' at?" Yang asks.

"N-nothing! It's nothing, thought I saw the girl who helped me out yesterday." Ruby says.

"Is she cute?"

"YANG!!!"

The girls' attention is drawn to the 2-D animated newscast on "Vale News Network" playing nearby, talking about the robbery and showing Roman's mug shot.

"The robbery was led by the nefarious criminal Roman Torchwick, who continues to evade authorities. If you have any I formation on his whereabouts, please contact the Vale Police Department. Back to you Lisa."

The screen changes to Lisa Lavender, with a photo of Faunus demonstrators holding signs saying "WE ARE NOT ANIMALS!" followed by an image of the logo of a growling red wolf's head with three scratch marks.

"Thank you, Cyril. In other news, this Saturday's Faunus Civil Rights protest turned dark when memebers off the White Fang disrupted the ceremony. The once peaceful organization has now disrupted...."

"Seems like another war will probably start huh?" A voice says next to Indra. She side glanced at the person who is trying to make small talk with her.

"Hn

"Hn."

"Hi, my name is Serena Askvig! Looks like we'll be attending Beacon together, what's your name?" The brunette Serena introduces herself.

"Indra. Indra Uchiha."

"That's a really nice name! It's a pleasure to meet you Indra." Serena says happily and smiles. Indra gives her a small nod.

The news feed is cut off as a hologram of Glynda replaces it.

"Hello, and welcome to Beacon."

"Who's that?" Yang questions.

"My name is Glynda Goodwitch."

"Oh."

Serena giggles slightly earning a confused look from Uchiha. "What's so funny?"

"Oh nothing." Serena answers.

"You are among a privileged few who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy! Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as future Huntsmen and Huntresses, it is your duty to uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now it is out turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world."

The hologram of Glynda shuts off, Indra and Serena and several others look out the window.

"Wow! Look Yang, you can see Signal from here!" Ruby says.

Behind them a blonde haired boy groans hunching over nearby, running to the back of the ship.

"It seems the view isn't for everyone it seems." Serena comments.

"That squirt can barely handle motion sickness, then he'll never make it." A voice of a girl say's.

She has light blonde hair and purple eyes.

(Renate Cantos)

(Renate Cantos)

"Whatever." Indra says completely ignoring the purple haired girl.

"Ew Yang! You have puke on your shoe!" Ruby screams make the three turn their heads as Ruby runs their way.

"Gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, gross!!" Yang yells going after Ruby

"Get away from me! Get away from me!"

"You idiot's! Don't come over here!!" The purple haired says as Ruby hides behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~