Pesky, green teletubby in my front garden

When Tommy landed at the edge of the lake, opposite of the Skull, he couldn't believe his eyes. Dandelion was running around amongst the purple and pink flowers, so familiar and their scent so sweet, chasing a stray woolen ball and following behind her was Dream. Dream and his stupid little mask that made Tommy's stomach drop and the notion of bile rising in his throat, walking in the home of Stress -on the complete opposite of himself.

He was disturbing the perfect image of the area, ruining it by existing in it, because his intentions weren't clear at all and any of the past ideas he'd had were murderous. Tommy didn't trust that one bit and opted to hide in the tree line until he could spot Stress somewhere. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw that the clothesline had been put up and the hoodie hanging from it was the ugly, lime green that Tommy had learnt to hate.

What is going on here? A hundred scenarios were running through his head, of what could have had possible gone on while he was hanging out with Tubbo. Why was Dream wearing one of Iskall's shirts? Tommy felt offended that Stress even thought of giving the man something that wasn't his but Tommy's; a gift from Iskall for him to not be wearing the same torn, mudded shirt every day.

And Dandelion was playing with him. They were playing fetch with a ball and on the side, Tommy saw a big stick, a mix of light and dark brown to show where it was dirty with dog slober. He didn't know what to make of that but ultimately, he didn't like it.

From what Tommy had diduced on his way there, Dream had escaped Xisuma, somehow. There were a lot of ways to get away from there; Tommy had tried them all. The easiest way was to get a pair of good, shiny elytra and fuck off through the openings in the walls. The hardest was to build a downwards staircase or craft a rope ladder and pray it'd hold. The easiest way to escape and disappear, however, was with an enderpearl and a bonus if it was accompanied by a potion of invisibility. Tommy didn't know if Xisuma had any shulkers in the room Dream was staying or was being tutored at that contained enderpearls.

He had seen a trident mounted on the wall once, glimmering purple with the power of enchants. Xisuma had told him that it had Riptide on it but Tommy doubted that was how Dream got out. It hadn't rained in a while.

However, he couldn't see Stress. Maybe she had gone inside? Tommy crept closer, staying vigilant and silent as he softly moved brunches and leaves out of the way. His stealth skills were a little rusty from disuse -ever since he got comfortable on Hermitcraft, he only ever had to worry about being quiet when he was pulling a prank- but he made work of how much of it still remained. He peered at the pink-tinted windows, trying to spy the brunette through them.

Instead, he saw her at the front door, walking out of it with a small box in hand. Tommy recognized it. It was her little sewing kit; many atimes had she fixed a tear or two in Tommy's clothes while he had still been living in his room in the woman's base... He kind of missed it.

No, he shook his head, nose twitching, Now is not the time to think about that! But perhaps, he could sneak in at some point and spend the night in his old, cobblestone room. He'd think about it later.

He watched as Stress took the hoodie off the line and sit on a chair that had gone unnoticed before. She opened the sewing kit, got a needle and string from it and shuffled the fabric around. Then, she told something to Dream, which Tommy couldn't make out, but it made the man stop in his movements and... nod. It was so peculiar that it made Tommy hold his breath.

Any stillness in Dream's movements nornally meant offense. If he were offended, he'd still and Tommy had spent enough time with the guy to know that that stillness gave way to a bunch of thoughts of how to torture his enemies. Never had he seen him just- nod so casually to someone he barely knew.