Nightmare gone wrong successfully

Remember that one dream Tommy had? Yeah.

TW/stabbing, major wounds, much blood.
Read with caution if you're squeamish, peeps :)

---

It had been a trap; of course it had been a trap. Tommy had to have had dipped when Dream had approached him first but damn had he been curious; some part of him had been intrigued by the admin's out-of-the-blue appearance and the mystery as to what had happened to Xisuma ate at his mind.

'Getting rid of your attachments', what the fuck did that mean? Tommy gritted his teeth, his throat felt like a cat had clawed at the back of it. He could only breathe and groan at the white-hot pain in his leg and heave sobs without tears as he tried to pull himself up into a sitting position. Damn, he was bleeding out into the grass, surrounded by nothing but thick jungle and shadows that had zombies and skeletons lurking -and even worse, creepers.

Dream was somewhere out there also, either gone or preying on him like that was just a measely game to pass the time. Tommy had been in shock for the moments that it took Dream to get away with that enderpearl and as Tommy struggled to lift his own weight, he thought that a single enderpearl couldn't have had got him far.

Then, he heard a voice; a voice shouting his name from a distance, panicked or worried -one of the two for sure. He recognized that voice and right as he did, he caught a glimpse of pink and white in the treeline, peeking out from where he'd come. Panicked set in as the figure of Stress approached him- Dream was somewhere nearby, probably, and Stress didn't know.

"Tommy!", he heard. He'd managed to lift himself on his elbows when his eyes connected with her own that were blown wide; he could hear her heart thudding- or that was his heart beating harshly againt his eardrums.

"Stress-", he felt his voice strain and crack, his throat hurt so damn bad but he had to warn her; he had to make her turn tail and run- she wouldn't stand a chance against a sneak attack and Dream was a fucking master at those. "No, no-"

Her knees hit the grass-covered dirt beside him, frantic, shaking hands reaching for him. He felt her hand against his cheek, deep brown eyes searching his face for a second before she moved to look at his leg.

"Oh my goodness, what happened?", she muttered as she tried to rip a piece of cloth from her shirt. "Are you hurt anywhere else?", she asked, that time louder, "What happened, Tommy?"

He reached up for her with a hand, fumbling to catch onto her in some way; to push her away because she was in grave danger just by being around him. It felt like he was back in L'Manburg, when Dream was after him and Wilbur and the whole country that was way more vulnerable to him than it should've had been.

"Stress, you have to-", he coughed, the dull ache in his throat making itself prominent but he continued regardless, "You have to run, Dream is-"

Everything seemed to still for a moment. The ambience of the jungle disappeared, the parrot calls quieted, and Stress was bent ontop of him, some force had pushed her on him. Her eyes were blown evern wider, pupils unfocused and looking into the void, though Tommy's were locked on them. His were focused, too focused as he held his breath, mind running to register what had just happened.

There was blood trickling from her mouth, pooling on her tongue and spilling, running down her chin. Her frame was shaking, caught on her own arms that were planted firmly on the earth to support her weight. Then, he felt something warm hit his side and soak into his clothes. Looking down, he saw the end of a blade and the ripped white fabric of Stress' shirt slowly turning red.

"T- Tommy", she stuttered, brows furrowing and tongue coated in thick blood that was turning darker by the minute. The blade was pulled out of the wound in one fell swoop, letting red drain and soak into Tommy's clothes, making him feel warm in the most disturbing, disguysting and ugliest way.