Chapter thirty-six

Flawless skin,
adorable shut eyes,
her soft lips were in a firm line,
my beautiful angel.

She was so fucking perfect, and it made my heart ache just looking at her sleeping.

I've been up all night, thinking, and trying to find a way out of this fucking misery.
The only good thing with my night was holding her every single minute of it.
I couldn't get the images of last night out my head, her.

It took all my self-control to not take her right there and then, but even the little ounce of unsureness in her voice was enough for me to stop, and the way she told me she was sorry made me angry at the thought of her even thinking that it was a problem for me to wait, I'd wait a million fucking years for her.

Then again, a big part of me was telling me to go, leave and pretend like nothing happened.
Just like I've been doing the past month, avoiding her while I tried to find every single solution I could, while my mind didn't sleep for a second because it was too busy reminding me of how much I fucked up.

I've travelled every fucking where for thirty-one days.

Week one,

Japan, Tokyo:
"We're sorry, we've looked into it but there's nothing we can do."
"Go fuck yourselves."

China, Shanghai:
"Our technology has come far, but there's nothing we can do to help except the exercises we've already mentioned, they'll help her hand he-"
"Go fuck yourself."

Russia, Moscow:
"Izvinite, we cannot he-"
Before he could even finish his sentence, Ivan blew his head off. "I don't like useless."

Week two,

India, New delhi:

"The knife hit important nerves for the syst-"
"I don't fucking need an explanation, can she operate again with your help or not?" I spat.
"N-no sir"

My patience was running so fucking thin, I was one second away from blowing someone's brain out.

Australia, Melbourne:

"Alright mate-"
That was the last straw, I let my bullet find its way. Luckily enough for him, we were in a hospital so if they were quick enough maybe there was time.
"You can't shoot every fucking doctor Xander" Watch me.

New Zealand, Auckland:

Bruno had to take this one.

Week three,

Germany, Berlin
"Guten ta-"
"Shut the fuck up."

England, London
"We're sorry sir-"
Another bullet suddenly found itself out of my gun, this one wasn't deadly.
"For fucks sake Xander!" Bruno sighed, in disapprovement.

Norway, Switzerland, France, Italy and Belgium went the same way.

Week four,

"Xander" Bruno sighed defeated. "Everyone is saying the same thing, and you've almost killed fourty doctors the past three weeks, we have to stop."

He was right, I knew he was right but if I admitted it then that meant there was no chance of Luna doing what she loves most in the world and I'd have accepted that, I can't accept that.
"We have to find a way."
"We will, but we have to give it time, maybe a miracle will happen" Pendejo.
"Miracles don't fucking exist."