The end

Oh my God, we did it guys !!
First of all thank you SO much for giving this story a chance. Every minute used on writing this story has been delightful. Every comment, every favorite and every reaction has been a big part of all this.

I want to thank you guys so much.
I know it's supposed to be a thank you to family and friends, but I'll honestly say that all the thank you goes out to YOU guys. Thank YOU for motivating me, for believing in the story and finishing it to the end. I prefer to be anonymous because none of my friends or family know about my writing, but you guys have become such a big part of this that I consider you friends and family. So thank YOU.

ABOUT ME:
At 19 i've officially finished my first book, and the journey was more than good enough. I hope you've had a good time too, believe me when I say I felt the same emotions as you guys when I read through everything.
I'll probably be going through this entire book and editing it slowly, there's lots of spelling mistakes and errors, I write very fast and english isn't my first language. Thank you for understanding 🖤

ANSWERING QUESTIONS:
1. Will there be more books ?
- Yes!<3 this is only the first book in the men of hatred series, the next books will be about Bruno, Luca and Pablo. First one out is Bruno's book <3 i've already started writing.
2. Will there be happy endings?
- the next books are going to be HEA yes, I think we've ALL cried more than enough.
3. which ending will play for the next books?
- sadly the original ending stands for the rest of the MOH series.

If there's any other questions just dm me or ask here, i'll answer everything I can💘

SOCIALS:
Tiktok - @youranonlovewriter
= i'll be posting updates there, and hints about new books.

Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥I'll see you again soon hopefully

I'll see you again soon hopefully.
-YALW