Jealousy

Pan's POV: She just got here, and she's already on my nerves. It's taking all I've got not to just kill her and get her out of the way...it's just...there's something that stops me every time I try and hurt her. It's like my logical mind is saying I have to, yet I just can't do it. "Peter?! Where are the towels?!" I hear her yell from the treehouse across from mine. "They are right there!!" I scream back. "Oh....I found them!!" She says. God she's just so helpless all the time. I stand up from my sitting position and make my way down my treehouse's ladder. "Luke!" I yell out as I made my way to the ground. By the time I reached the ground he was there waiting. "Yes, Pan?" He said, waiting for further instruction. "You know that girl up there? Ya, well make sure she doesn't do anything stupid till I get back." I state, and after a nod from him, I walk away, into the forest.
======================
Your POV: After getting shipwrecked and stranded on this god forsaken island, I met Peter, the rest of the boys, and then basically got locked in this treehouse until further notice. I've been here for like 3 days yet they won't let me go, and Peter won't tell me what he's doing with me here. After my shower, I lay down on the bed and just stare at the oak roof. I let out a sigh and slowly begin to drift off.

~~I wake with a scream and sit up straight, a light sweat showing on my skin. Damn this island is so hot. Suddenly the door bursts open and in comes one of the lost boys, Luke, I think his name was. "Ever hear of knocking?" I ask in a joking manner. He lets out a chuckle. "I heard you scream. Sorry for thinking you coulda been dying up here." He said looking down at the ground. "You know you can look at me. I'm not Medusa." I say. "Who?" He asks and looks up. It's then I realise he's not from my world and won't understand what mythology is...ever. "Nevermind" I say with a slight laugh. "Well Pan instructed me to watch over you until further notice so I'll just go stand back outside if that's what you'd prefer." He said, trying to be formal in a way. "It's ok. You can stay if you want." I say. That seems to make him quite happy and before I know it, he's already making his way to the chair next to my bed and sitting down. "So...what do ya wanna talk about" he says looking around the treehouse. "I dunno...how about how YOU got here. I mean we all I know I just kinda showed up, but what's your reason?" I asked. He laughed and began to tell me all about his previous life up until he got here. We both listened to each other's stories and interests and within a few hours I felt like we had become almost like best friends. He used the slight magic he had learned from Peter and made a TV appear out of thin air. We began watching Netflix which I was surely surprised that Never Land had. Luke had been laying next to me in my bed for less than 5 minutes before Pan came barging in....
=======================
Pan's POV: "Luke. I need you down there. Right now." I stated, nostrils flaring. He nodded and quickly climbed down the ladder after me. "What the hell was that man?! I told you to watch her, not get all cuddly with her!" I slightly shouted at him. "Dude she asked me to stay. It's not like I just barged in and hopped into her bed. I. WAS. INVITED!" He stated firmly and angry walked away, obviously kinda pissed. "What gives you the right to tell him what he can and can't do?" I hear from above me. "Oh shut up Y/N." I say and walk back into the woods. I need to blow off some steam.

It took about two hours of me walking around the fucking island for me to come to terms with the fact that I was actually Jealous. Peter Pan is never Jealous. This has to be a fucking joke. To be jealous means that I actually have to like someone, and to like someone goes against all my rules. My day in a nutshell, I didn't know what the fuck was going on. I finally made my way back to camp once I had calmed down some, and as I made my way to my room, I heard the giggling of Y/N and Luke coming from her treehouse. I scoffed and stomped towards my bed. I laid down and shoved the pillow over my head. I can hear everything that happens on MY island. But right now, everything was being blurred out except for Luke's flirting and her giggling. I wanted to shove my head in the blender.
=====================
Your POV: I could tell Luke was being kinda flirtatious, and it kinda made me sad because I just wanted to be friends. I already had feelings for someone else. I laughed every time he tried to be flirty so that it didn't get awkward, and eventually he left to go do the normal Lost Boy chores that had to be done around the island. After he left, I gave it a good 5 minutes before I headed over to Peter's...hopefully I wasn't over-stepping my boundaries here. I lightly knocked on his door, and within seconds, a frustrated looking Peter with bloodshot eyes answered the door. "What do you want?" He asked seemingly annoyed, but I knew it was just a front he put up. "To come in." I said, before stepping past him. "Nice place." I said looking around. "Ya." He said in an emotionless tone. "Peter, have you been crying?" I asked carefully. "No!" He yelled. "Jeez, sorry." I said, putting my hands up in a defensive manner. "It's just you and Luke flirting is extremely loud and I can't get any sleep." He says, and it kinda took me aback. "Peter..." I started. "What?" He said forcefully. "Are you...jealous? Cause it kinda sounds like you..." I was cut off by warm and surprisingly embracing lips on mine. I immediately kissed back and I instantly felt Peter relax and smile into the kiss. He began to deepen the kiss and eventually we pulled away. "Pet-" I started, but he silenced me, "shh. I need to tell you what I feel." He pressed his forehead against mine and began speaking, his words putting a smile on my face. "I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you. I love you and it's getting worse." He said. "And I know you probably like Luke and not me, and that kiss was just an in the moment thing, but that's how I feel." And his eyes met mine, and I was speechless for a moment before I spoke. "Peter. I've only ever wanted to be friends with Luke, nothing more. It's you I like...hell, even love. It's you Peter Pan. And it'll always be you." He smiled and we stayed like that for awhile, before he carried me towards his room, so we could lay in each other's arms and enjoy each other's presence.