Missing You

"Robbie, I miss you." I whispered into the phone, as I laid in bed and let a single tear fall against my pillow. "You can make it until this weekend baby. We finish filming this week, and I promise I'll be back home to hold you in my arms, and I'll never let go again." He said softly, and I nodded to myself as more tears spilled from my eyes. "You're mine, and I'll never let you go." He teased in his evil Peter Pan voice. "You're such a dork, Kay." I giggled into the phone, and I could practically see his smile on the other end. "I have to go princess. I'll call you back tomorrow?" He asked, and I quickly agreed before he hung up. I sniffled quietly as I tried to fall asleep. I glanced at the bedside clock which read 12:43 am. I sighed and rolled over onto the pillows on Robbie's side. I threw my arm around his pillow and hugged it like it was him and he was here with me. I began feeling drowsy almost immediately, and I eventually fell asleep against his pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What?" I mumbled groggily, as I rolled over to look at the clock which now read 3:27am. I mumbled incoherently before rolling back over and cuddling back into Robbie's chest. "Robbie?!" I squealed in shock, as my eyes immediately flew back open. "Hi." He whispered lamely, as a smile crept onto his face. "I missed you so so much!" I exclaimed, as I began leaving kisses all over Robbie's cheek. "Stop, (Y/N)." He chuckled, and I gave him a confused expression before he pulled me down into a much needed kiss. "I needed that first." He replied, as he pulled away. I hugged him tightly as I laid back down against his chest. "I missed you way too much. How'd you get here? Why are you here?" I asked suddenly, as I mindlessly played with Robbie's hand before he entwined our fingers. "I was planning on surprising you. Did you seriously have no clue? I'm the worst liar." He admitted, and I scoffed. "You're like the best actor in the world. Your job is literally to lie." I giggled, and I looked up at Robbie's beautiful smile as he stared down at me. His free hand played with my hair and I continued to toy with his hand in my own. "I love you, (Y/N), but we need to get some sleep. Tomorrow we can catch up and I can make us breakfast." Robbie offered, and I smiled at the idea. "I love you too, Robbie, and that sounds perfect." I sighed, as I snuggled back against Robbie and began falling back asleep. "You're my whole world." He whispered, as he placed a kiss to my temple. I tried to respond, but all that came out of my mouth was a tired mumble. "We'll talk more in the morning." Robbie mumbled tiredly, and I nodded groggily against his firm chest. I listened to his heart beat pounding in my ears, and I smiled at the familiar sound as I fell asleep in my true love's arms.

{This one is short, but I'm back at it again!!}