Fangs Deep...In Love

(My friend came up with this idea for an imagine. I'm gonna see how it plays out lol)

Your POV: "Y/N." I turn around to see a boy completely unknown to me. He has light brown hair and his eyes were a reddish-brown color. "Yes? Who are you?" I asked, thoroughly confused as to how he knew my name. He seemed to take a minute to compose himself before he answered. "Oh I'm sorry, it's just I used to know a girl with the same name who looked a lot like you is all. I guess I was mistaken. I'm sorry." He said quickly before rushing away.

Robbie's POV: I don't understand how she could still be alive...it completely baffled me. Back when I was human in 1941, I was a soldier for the American Army, leaving my family and my beloved girlfriend back home while I was at war. I never did return home however because I was shot on the battlefield and left to die until a woman found me and created the monster I am. She gave me her blood and I became a vampire. A soul sucking demon. I make myself sick. The worst part of it all is I left the love of my life, and would never be able to return to her with hopes of a happy life together. I might as well have died on the battlefield that day. Because no one in my 93 years of life has ever come to compare to my one true human love, Y/N Y/L/N.

*1 month later*
Robbie's POV: I've been watching her for awhile now, trying to find out how this is even possible. Part of me feels as if this is some sort of trick, and she won't truly be MY y/n. However, after what I've seen today, I know that's not the case. It's her. It IS MY y/n. She's a vampire but the thing is, she doesn't seem to remember me, let alone acknowledge the fact that she is one. It's not until I saw her approached by a very familiar man that I understood. She has been compelled (basically brainwashed) for almost a hundred years to forget her life and what she is. I don't know why, but someone wants every moment that shows she's a vampire, to instantly vanish from her memory. She doesn't know. She doesn't know who I am.
========================
Your POV: I make my way to the coffee shop that I've worked in for about a year. But, as I'm about to turn the corner, I see the man that seems to be continuously following me. And I made up my mind. I'm going to demand to know what his problem is. No matter the consequences. I subtly yet quickly make my way towards his direction. By the time I reach him and tap him on the shoulder, he seems surprised that I was there. "Yes?" He asked. "Why have you been following me?" I ask bluntly. "I haven--" "oh save the lies I've seen you way to much for it to be coincidence." I say. "Well maybe we just have similar routines." He says, but I quickly respond. "I don't live by a routine. So why the hell are you following me?" I ask. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you" I hear him faintly mutter. "Try me." I answer making his eyes go wide. "It'd have to be somewhere a little less public..." "Fine. As long as we aren't completely alone. I don't trust you." I stated, and a look of hurt flashed in his eyes but it was only for a second before it disappeared. "Ok." He said. "Ok?" I asked. "Ya." He said, and started leading me downtown.

We soon reached a rather abandoned looking building and I started to get slightly freaked out. "Um...I'm not going in there alone with you. I thought I made that clear." I said. "Don't worry. We won't have to go in. He should come out." He said in response, leaving me slightly confused before a man came out with a smile on his face.
=====================
Robbie's POV: Niklaus Mikaelson is one of the very few original vampires that were ever created. He is one of the only people I know who can compel another vampire to forget all of their life memories. "I knew you'd make your way here to me." He said with that nasty grin on his face. Last time Niklaus and I crossed paths, the result wasn't pretty. After I had lost my perfect life as a human and became this monster, I lost it, and killed hundreds back in my days. Niklaus was much like me at the time, and we soon agreed to be partners in crime. He's the only other living being that ever knew about Y/N and her meaning to me. He's the man I saw compelling Y/N the other day. He wants something from me. I just know it. "Do you two know each other?" Y/N asked, slightly confused. "You could say that" Niklaus said with a grin. "Give her her memories back Klaus." I slightly growled. "Oh YA? And what are you going to do about it?" He asked in a challenging manner. "Anything. Just give them back right now." I said sternly. "As you wish..." He said and placed both his hands on the side of Y/N's head.
======================
Your POV: "Robbie..." I whispered, tears beginning to cascade down my cheeks. "Baby..." He started but the man, Niklaus interrupted him. "Haha nice try, but you promised me something in return remember." He said, turning to Robbie. "What do you want?" He asked sternly, his eyes not leaving mine. "I want you to kill her." He said with an evil smirk, a wooden stake in his hand. Robbie's eyes immediately tore away from mine and threw harsh dagger like stares at Niklaus. "Is this what you've been planning. All these years you and I haven't been in contact...You were planning revenge?" He asked angrily. "Yep." Niklaus said making the 'p' pop. "At least let me say goodbye." Robbie said and he soon made his way towards me. He came to me and slipped at note into my hand. I quickly read it over before nodding. "I love you. I thought you were dead" I whispered, tears beginning to fall down my cheeks. "I know baby, and I love you too. I always have. Now do what the note says..." I nodded, and Robbie made his way back to Niklaus and took the stake. But before he shoved it into my chest, he turned around as shoved it into Niklaus. "Run!" Robbie yelled at me, and I got the hell out of there. I did as the paper asked and met Robbie at the address written. It was his apartment. I waited for about 5 minutes before he showed up, and unlocked the door, both of us heading inside. "I missed you." He almost seemed to whimper and he pulled me into a hug, his head hiding in the crook of my neck. "I missed you too, for the longest time." I said. "I'm never going to let you go again. I will always be with you...because...I love you." He said and by this time we were both crying. I pulled him down to my height in a passionate kiss that I've missed for 74 years. "I love you." We both said in unison as we pulled away.