The Love Interest

{Follow me, I'll follow back. Plus follows are kind. I love you guys. Enjoy.}

Your POV: "hmmm Abigail Saltzman..." I read aloud. "Could have a worse name." My friend Unity said as she basically laughed at the role I had gotten. "Come on, it's fine." I groan in a whiny tone. "Ya the name's great, it's just the description of your part...The Love Interest" she says in a mocking manner. "You're just jealous that I got a role in a show that's supposed to be major huge! I wonder who I'll be the love interest of." I say while looking at the schedule. Unity suddenly hits the breaks on the car and pulls off to the side of the rode. "YOU DONT KNOW?!" She yells at me. "Woah calm down-" I start but she cuts me off "What if it's Robbie?! I mean you've seriously liked him since you were 14!" She says dead serious. "Um Unity. Like the first major role I'll get will have my celebrity crush as my love interest, yeah right." I say rolling my eyes as the sudden interest in who I'll be casted with floods my mind. Once Unity gets back onto the road, I check my emails for anymore updates from my agent but come up empty. Once Unity and I arrive at the studio, I get out of the car and head inside, Unity at my heels. We get inside and sit in a nice room with a long table full of food. I can't believe Unity would have thought of Robbie Kay at a time like this. I liked Robbie Kay when I was 14, now I'm 27 and starting my acting career, while he's probably moved on. "Y/N?" A man calls as he appears from behind the door. "Yes?" I ask standing up. "The costume designers are ready to see you now." He said and with that he led me into the costume hall. I call it a hall because the walls are literally lined with outfits and clothes. "Put this on. It's going to be used for your main scene with Jason." Says a woman who I assume is the costume designer as she writes something down on her clipboard. "Who?" I ask trying to figure out more about who I'm acting with. "Jas- Oh right, ya Robert. He's the actor who's playing the main character Jason." She says before ushering me into a stall to change quickly, my questions silenced. I put the dress on with success, it fitting perfectly in my opinion, and I was just finishing zipping it up when I heard an voice. "Is this where I'm supposed to be?" Asked a man with a British seeming accent. "Yes." I heard the costume designer answer and the light thud of the clothes being thrown at him as well. "So where's-" he started, but the lady cut him off "co-star? Changing. So I address you do the same please." She said before I heard a door close. I step out of the stall and hear the designer squeal with delight. "IT FITS!" She exclaims before taking measurements of me for the other pieces. "You know, all I got was a picture of you and I guesstimated. I've never been more proud!" She says excitedly before telling me to stay still. I heard a stall door being opened and turned around to find an aged Robbie Kay in a perfectly fitting tux with a tie that matched my dress perfectly. "Wow." I heard him breathe under his breath. "So you must be playing Abigail." He says in that amazingly sweet accent. "And you must be playing Jason." I say in response. He smiles and mumbles what I made out as "American huh?" Which I knew only I heard, even if he thought I hadn't. I smiled to myself as the designer began to admire how well our 'costumes' fit together, but if you ask me I'd say it was the casting. We would honestly be the cutest couple I had ever seen. After hours of trying on all our costumes and getting them adjusted she told us that was all they needed for today and to return on Tuesday for hair and makeup and blocking of the scenes. I began to make my way out to the lobby when I heard my name. I turned around to find Robbie on my heels with a piece of paper in his hand. "Do you want to get some coffee...or tea?" He asked and I frowned which seemed to make him uneasy. "No I'd love to it's just my friend drove me here today so I can't ditch her..." "Oh. I get it. Do you maybe wanna go tomorrow morning, when it's still morning?" He asked and I smiled. "I'd love that." I answered and we both wore matching smiles. He handed me the paper that he'd been holding which by the looks of it had his number. I internally fangirled and continued on towards the lobby where I found Unity sitting there completely bored. "Were you there the whole time?!" I asked her amazed. "No. I went and met Joe for lunch." She said in reference to her boyfriend Joe Sugg. I nodded understandingly when the door opened behind us and out walked Robbie. "See you tomorrow, yeah?" He asked, and with a quick nod from me he walked out of the studio. "I...I...thought there was no practice tomorrow." Unity said shocked out of her wits. "There isn't. We are going out for coffee and tea tomorrow morning." I answered with a smile. "Did that just happen? What you've been dreaming about since you were 14 just happened?" Unity asked amazed. "Yep." I said with a smile, and dragged her out of the studio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robbie's POV: I just met this girl yesterday and she's already causing butterflies in my stomach and sweaty hands. I sit at the cafe on the corner near the studio, just waiting for her to show up, as fearful thoughts ran through my head. 'Is she even coming?' 'Is she going to blow me off?' 'Maybe she was trying to let me down easily..?' And by the time she walked through the door I was nearly about to psych myself out. For a 32 year old, I surely was a wuss at asking a beautiful girl out. "Hi." She says walking up to me with a light blush across her cheeks. I swear this girl couldn't get any cuter. "Here, sit down...I got us a pot of Earl Grey if that's ok with you...it's a British thing, and I know you are American but I just thought-" "I love Earl Grey. It's my favorite especially with cream and sugar, so thank you." She says sweetly as she sits down. "You like it just the way most British people do." I say with a smile on my face. "I guess it's just what I like" she says shrugging. We spend the next hour or so just talking about or interests and finding similarities. "You know, I really like you Y/N." I say confidently after realizing this girl felt the same way. She blushed and looked down for a second before returning my smile and saying, "I like you too Robbie." "Do you maybe want to go out again? Like for dinner or something?" I ask. "I'd really love that." She answers as I mentally plan the romantic date I would be taking her on. Italian? Seafood? Homemade? I wonder for a second before I push my thoughts back to the date already in front of me.