Cuddly Mornings

{sorry it's taken so long guys. I have another imagine in store that I got writers block on, so I started writing this one. Two stories=a longer amount of time till I posted. Sorry}

Your POV: I sighed and rolled over in bed, expecting for the spot next to me to be accompanied by Robbie. When I find it empty, I groggily get up and groan. I didn't think he was filming today. I don't even bother looking in the mirror as I grab a hair tie from the nightstand and quickly put my hair in a messy bun. I make my way to the bedroom door and down the hall towards the stairs. I yawn as I begin to take step by step down the stairs. "Good morning Sunshine" I hear towards the bottom of the stairs. "Robbie?!" I ask. "In here, love!" He calls from the living room. I run into the living room to find Robbie sitting on the couch watching football (soccer), with a bowl of cereal in his lap. "Woulda expected you to make me a bowl." I say sarcastically, and I know he caught the sarcasm. "Haha, you think so little of me." He says with a smirk, as he holds a second bowl above his head. "You're too perfect." I say sitting down next to him and taking the bowl. Once we had finished our cereal, we stacked our bowls on the table and sprawled out on our nicely sized couch. Robbie and I were on opposite sides of the couch for a bit of the game before he began to complain. "Love, I just wanna cuddle. Come snuggle with me under the blanket?" He says with a pouty face, as he lifts up half of the blanket. "You had me at cuddle." I say, getting up and basically falling onto Robbie. Our couch was one of those 'L' shaped couches, so Robbie and I could sprawl out and snuggle as we watched the game. He placed his chin on my head and wrapped his arms around me. I cuddled into him and felt him move one of his hands to play with my hair mindlessly as he watched the game in concentration. His little eyebrows knit together in frustration whenever the wrong team had the ball, and he would occasionally mumble curses when a play got messed up. I had begun to dose off when suddenly I felt myself being picked up bridal style and carried up the stairs. "Robbie....what-" "Shhh honey, keep sleeping. I'm bringing us back to the bed to be lazy together." He said with a smile beginning to appear on his face. I smiled sleepily, and he had soon placed me on our bed. I felt him put the covers over me, and a bit of time went by before I felt the bed dip down under his weight. He soon had curled up next to me, and I instantly pulled him towards me and wrapped my arms around his back, so that now I was the one spooning him. He let out a content sigh and said, "I love you, Y/N." I smiled into his hair and replied "I love you too." Before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek, which led to a kiss on the jaw, and then his neck. He groaned slightly in pleasure and I stopped and hugged him tighter before letting go slightly to the point where my arm was draped over him as we continued to spoon each other. I had started to fall asleep again when Robbie began to turn over. "What are you-" I began but was cut off when I felt a feather like pressure on my lips. I instantly kissed back and giggled as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I had my hands against his chest and turned over slightly onto my back so that I could snuggle into him. He seemed to almost purr in content as I lay there against him, with his arm draped over my waist. I gave his Adam's apple a kiss, slightly sucking, which caused him to moan slightly. "Stop that." He groaned. "Is it really that easy for me to affect you, love?" I say mimicking his accent. "Yes." He says before kissing me on the head. I giggle and get closer to him, wrapping my arms around his back. I scoot my lower half closer as well until we are lying right next to each other. I'm slightly aware of something pushing against my thigh but I ignore it. "Can we-" he starts but I have to cut him off. "Not right now..." I tell him, which seems to make him frown. "Awe baby, it's not that I don't want too it's just...." How do I tell him this...? "Just what?" He asks confused. "Uh...I'm...late?" I say softly. "What was that?!" He asks, and I look up into Robbie's wide eyes. "You heard me." I say in a whisper. "Is it mine?" He asks. "I don't even know if I'm actually pregnant Robbie, but if I was...yes it would be yours." I say laughing slightly, unsure if he is having a positive or negative reaction to this. "I might be a dad...? I MIGHT BE A DAD?!" He says as a humongous smile spreads across his face. "Babe, come on! We are going to the pharmacy!" He says before scooting me out of bed and into clothes. By the time we get to the pharmacy, Robbie's smile is still very prominent. I lead him towards the woman's section and grab a few pregnancy tests. I hold them up and he smiles. He takes them from me and leads me to the check out counter. He hands the lady the tests, the smile never leaving his face. She rings them up and hands us a bag. As we are leaving she calls, "GOOD LUCK!" "THANK YOU!" Robbie shouts back excitedly. Once we get back to the house, I go to the bathroom and do my thing. I try to wait the few minutes for it too be done, but it's difficult with Robbie yelling questions through the door repeatedly. "It's done!" I announce as my phone timer goes off. "What's it say?!" He calls excitedly through the door. I look down at it and instantly open the door for Robbie, showing the two pluses that have appeared on both sticks. "YESSSSSS!" He shouts happily enveloping me in a hug. He pulls away and gasps, "did I hurt the baby?" He asks. "Robbie, it's a bit early in the pregnancy for it to technically be a baby..." I say correcting him. "It's a baby." He says with a smile before kissing me on the lips and carrying me to the bed again. "And to think, just this morning we were calm and cuddling on the couch watching soccer." "FOOTBALL!" Robbie shouts cutting me off. "Ok ok. Football." I say with a laugh as he begins to spoon me again. "Just think. Soon it'll be three of us watching Football together." He says with a smile, as he places his hand on my un-baby-bumped stomach. "I hope she's as cute as you if it's a girl." He says snuggling me closer. "I hope it's as handsome as you if it's a boy." I say as I hug his arm that's draped over me. "Oh it will be. Girl or boy. We just work too perfectly together." He says sleepily before yawning into my shoulder. Both...or should I say the three of us, soon fall asleep in the safe confines of our little family.