Enemies

[No one necessarily asked for a part two to my imagine 'Bad Boy Kay' and I have been busy with finals so I will be writing this one instead. When someone specifically asks for a part two, I will make one. Until then we shall continue]

Your POV: I'm so pissed off. My mother has decided to drop me off at Mrs. Kay's house for the weekend. It's not like I have a problem with her or anything, she's a great lady, but her son's an ass. My mom has decided that a last minute business trip would be how I'd start my summer vacation. Thus here I am, in the Kay's living room, annoyed that I have to be here instead of home fending for myself. I'm 17! I should be allowed to be alone for the weekend. But I'm a minor, and laws are laws. I groan when I hear the front door open...only one person that could be..."MOM! WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING HERE!" He yells causing me to flinch slightly. "ROBERT ANDREW KAY I'VE TAUGHT YOU BETTER THAN TO USE THAT LANGUAGE IN FRONT OF OUR GUESTS!" "whatever" he whispers under his breath. "SORRY MUM!" He yells towards her direction. He heads over to the couch I'm on and plops down on the opposite side and grabs the remote. He starts flipping through channels. I groan when he puts on basket ball. "What?! You hate basket ball too? What a bitch" he mumbles. Just to try and screw with me he puts football (soccer) on and much to his surprise I start rooting for the team. He gives me a look and changes the channel on purpose. "Dick" I say lowly, but before he can retort the statement, Mrs. Kay comes in with a tray of snacks. "Thank you Mrs. Kay, you're too kind" I say with a smile. "You're welcome sweetheart." She says, returning the smile. Out of the corner of my eye I see Robbie roll his eyes and think about how damn lucky he is that his mom didn't catch that. "I hope you don't mind but I was just called into work and since Robbie is technically an adult, I hope it's ok that I leave you two here for just a few hours." She says. I want so bad to yell 'HELL NO!' but I figured that wouldn't be nice or proper given I am their guest. I nod and she smiles, giving instructions on where everything is and soon grabbing her bag and keys and heading out the door. The second she leaves Robbie mumbles "I'm going upstairs" and is soon out of sight. I'm left awkwardly in their living room with nothing to do when it hits me. "I brought my bathing suit!" I say aloud quietly. Robbie's family has literally the nicest pool I have ever seen. When I was younger, his sister Camilla and I used to swim together. I quickly find my way to the bathroom and slip into my two piece polka dot bikini. I quickly admire how good this suit actually looks on me, before grabbing a towel and heading out to the back patio. I smile at the sun shimmering off the blue water, and how beautiful it looks. Before my mind has time to function, I'm being thrown into the cold water. My head breaks the surface and I'm greeted by a chuckling Robbie. I make my way towards the edge where he stands and put my hands up asking him to pull me out of the water. Much to my surprise and luck he grabs my hands and begins to attempt to pull me out, but I quickly pull back, dragging him into the water after me. Once we both reach the surface he gives me a look and states, "Your lucky I'm wearing shorts not jeans, or I'd be extremely pissed at you." He quickly discards his wet shirt which leaves him in his shorts, much like swim trunks. I find myself admiring the slightly prominent abdominal muscles and 'V' line that are evident on his chest. I guess I was staring longer than I realised because next thing I know, I hear, "Like what you see?" I instantly snap back into full attention and quickly answer, "Mentally making fun of you actually." Which seems to piss him off, but he quickly regains his cocky self and responds. "We all know you want me, Y/N." "Psh in your dreams." I retort. "Oh trust me, you are in my dreams" he says under his breath and I'm taken aback. "Oh shit! Did you actually hear that?!" He slightly yells, obviously freaked out. "Nope." I say back with a smirk on my face. "Damn it, why do you always have to act like your better than everyone else" he says annoyed. Ouch. That hurt. "Whatever." I say, the hurt evident in my voice as I began to make my way towards the stairs that lead out of the pool. "Wait...I didn't mean..." He starts but obviously is too much of a dick to complete the sentence and possible seem vulnerable. I roll my eyes and continue to approach the pool stairs. I just reach them when I dragged back in by a hand going around my waist and pulling me back. I land against Robbie's toned chest and he flips me around to face him. "Y/N...I'm not a dick to everyone...just you..." "Oh pleasure" I say rolling my eyes and cutting him off. "No no, I mean that I'm a dick to you for a reason." "Yeah. Cause you hate me." I say, cutting him off again. "Would you just shut up and listen!" He yells slightly and I nod, seeing how stressed out this conversation is making him. "I like you. And I mean I have since I was 13 and you and my sister were best friends and you were always around and I couldn't help but get feelings fo--" but he was cut of by my lips against his. I had made it a hesitant kiss because I was unsure of if he was totally serious or not, but my fears were put aside and he began kissing back like his life depended on it. I could literally feel the 6 years of waiting for this moment through the kiss. It was passionate and almost like it was necessary to our existence. I pulled back eventually to breathe and he had the biggest smile on his face. I smiled back and he suddenly picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, running up the pool stairs and through the door to his house and throwing my on the couch. "Robbie! Your mom is going to be so pissed! I'm soaking wet on her couch!" I yelled. "Soaking wet are you?" He said with a wink and I gasped. "Perv" I said laughing. "You know I was kidding" he said joining in on the laughter. Once the laughing had ceased, I got up and headed towards the bathroom. "Where are you going?" He asked confused. "To change back into dry clothes" I stated and he nodded, heading towards his room to do the same. I changed into some sweats and a tshirt that I had brought with me for the night, and headed back into the living room to find Robbie wearing sweats and a tshirt as well. "Netflix?" He asked holding out the remote. "Netflix." I agreed. Once we had finally sat down next to each other and decided on a movie he says, "Perhaps Netflix could be our always." "Nerd." I say before he presses his lips to mine once more as we cuddle up and start the movie.