Surprise...?

"Robert Andrew Kay! Why the hell does it take you so long to get ready these days?!" I yelled from the kitchen. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I gotta look good for the fans." He admitted, walking in with his hands held up in surrender. He looked at me with a smile, before he walked towards me and placed a kiss on my cheek. "You ready for my big reveal on Once Upon A Time tonight?" He asked, as he kissed my lips quickly. "Yes I am." I said with a smile. Robbie and I turned in unison when we heard the doorbell ring. "Jared?" I asked in confusion, when I opened the door to find Jared Gilmore standing there awkwardly. "Hi, Y/N. Um-can I borrow Robbie for a few hours?" He asked shifting on his feet. "What?!" I laughed angrily. "You two have been filming all week. Can I not get a day alone with my boyfriend?" I asked annoyed. "Sorry. You know I love you, but I really need Robbie for this." Jared said with a pleading expression. "Fine. Bring him back in one piece." I muttered, as I turned to signal Robbie to come over. "Jared?!" He whisper yelled, even though I was standing right there. "Y/N, can you go upstairs please?" Robbie asked, and my eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. "Please?" He asked again. "Okay." I replied unsure. The last thing I heard within earshot was Robbie yelling at Jared about showing up at our house.

After a good 15 minutes of arguing, Robbie came into our bedroom to inform me that he was going with Jared briefly. I nodded glumly, and Robbie looked at me guiltily. "I'll make it up to you I swear." Robbie said, and I smiled at the way his accent never ceased to attract me. "It's okay." I said with a shrug. "I'll just binge watch either Teen Wolf, Supernatural, or the Vampire Diaries while you're gone." I continued. He looked at me lovingly, before Jared called for him to hurry up, and he quickly exited the room. I groaned and flopped down on our bed. I flipped on the TV and began flipping through Netflix.

~~~3 hours later~~~

I sat straight up in bed and looked around. It was just beginning to get dark out, and I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair. "Still no Robbie." I mumbled, as I ran my hand over the empty spot in our bed. A knocking sound quickly snapped me back into reality, and I realised the knocking is what probably woke me up. I ran towards the front door full speed and opened it up. "Jared?" I asked confused. "Robbie told me to bring you the dress you bought yesterday. He thought you'd want it for your dinner date tonight." Jared said awkwardly. "Shit the dinner date is tonight?!" I yelled, quickly grabbing the dress and slamming the door shut in Jared's face. "You're welcome!" He yelled sarcastically, and I smiled as I turned on the curling iron.

~~~~~~~~~~~
It was around 7:00pm when I saw the headlights of Robbie's car shine through the window. I quickly ran out to meet him, and was surprised to see him already in his tux. "Costume change?" I joked, and he quirked an eyebrow at me. "Would you rather me wear jeans and a tshirt to one of the nicest dinners of our lives?" Robbie asked sarcastically. "Tuxedo it is." I said with a smile, as I straightened out Robbie's tie. "My lady." Robbie announced dramatically, as he opened the car door for me. "Thank you, Robert." I joked, and he smiled widely before getting into the opposite side of the car.

"That red dress looks really great on you." Robbie said softly, as we pulled up to the valet parking of the restaurant. "Thank you. I'm just impressed that you got a tie to match. It feels like prom." I joked. "Always killing the mood, Y/N." Robbie said with a smile, as he slid his hand to rest on my waist as we walked into the restaurant and claimed our reservation. "This is really nice." I commented once we'd both sat down at the table. "Anything and everything for you." Robbie said honestly, as he looked deeply into my eyes. "I love you Y/N." Robbie said dreamily, as he rested his hand in the palm of his hand and looked at me. "I love you Robbie-" I started, but was cut short by wine being placed in front of us by the server. "Thank you." Robbie said kindly, and the woman seemed to freeze briefly at the sound of his accent. "You're welcome." She said calmly, before she retreated away. "You get fans everywhere you go don't you?" I laughed, and Robbie smiled. "You were my fan once." He said with a smile. "I still am your fan." I corrected. His smile grew, and he reached across the table to hold my hand. "God I love you so much." He whispered. "You said that already, but I'm not complaining." I said, as I placed a light kiss to his lips.

The restaurant that Robbie had taken me to had 4 meal courses total. Salad, appetiser, entree, and dessert. By the time we reached dessert, I was too stuffed to eat a single bite. "Y/N, why aren't you eating?" He asked, and I shrugged. "I'm way too full." I groaned. "Baby...just-just take one bite." Robbie said nervously, and I gave him a questioning look. "Why do you care?" I asked, quirking an eyebrow. "Please?" He asked, and I sighed. "Fine." I complained, as I dug into the mini cake with a fork. Robbie smiled at me, and I lifted the forked towards my mouth. The second my eyes landed on the fork, I dropped it. "Robbie..." I asked uneasily. He looked nervous as he grabbed the ring that was baked into the cake from the fork. "What if I'd eaten it?!" I whisper yelled. "Then I'd have to wait a few days to propose I guess." Robbie said with a cheesy smile. "Ew that's so gross!" I laughed. Robbie's face instantly became serious as he kneeled down on one knee holding the ring out to me. "Y/N, I've loved you since the day I met you on the set of my movie. I remember the first thing I noticed about you was how you instantly made my day just by smiling. Your presence would just brighten up any room you walked into. You were literally my dream girl, and I'm so so glad I met you." Robbie said breathlessly. Everyone was watching us now, and I had tears in my eyes. I saw Robbie freeze when he saw my eyes, and then he looked down at the ring and gulped. "Y/N, will you marry me?" Robbie asked, as he looked up into my eyes. "Yes. Yes!" I said softly as I nodded vigorously. Robbie smiled, and stood up to hug me and slip the ring on my finger. People were cheering as we kissed, and it felt unreal that I was engaged to my best friend and the love of my life. "I'm sorry I couldn't spend the day with you. Apparently Jared couldn't get everything worked out by himself." Robbie said with a sad smile. "He's such a dork." I said, ruffling Robbie's hair. Robbie smiled, and entwined our fingers. He quickly paid the bill, and we both walked back to his car. "You're so perfect." Robbie said, glancing at me, and I smiled and hugged him around the torso, instantly getting a whiff of his captivating cologne. "So are you." I said, looking up to find him looking down at me. We stopped walking once we'd reached the car and just stared at each other for awhile until Robbie pulled me into a passionate kiss. "I love you." He said as a smile creeped onto his face. "That's the third time you've said that." I commented with a smirk. "Well I don't tell you it enough. No matter how many times I say it, it doesn't cover just how madly in love with you I am." Robbie said, and I snuggled my head into his chest as I hugged him. "I love you too, Robbie." I said, as I hugged him tighter. He kissed the top of my head, before he opened the car door for me. "Cuddles when we get home?" I asked, already tired of wearing makeup and heels. "Deal." Robbie said, as he quickly ran to the drivers side and got in.

I'm so sorry that I've been away for so long! I've been very busy with high school stuff, my fanfiction account on instagram, and I recently moved across the country. I hope you enjoyed this Robbie imagine! Thank you all so much for the hundreds of votes and 7k views! It means the world. Ily ~MaeganSkye