Fight

There! On the top of a building Ladybug and Cat Noir were still leaping and dodging, doing their best to avoid the attacks and trying to get close, but they were still steadily losing ground. It was obvious sooner or later one of them was going to trip up and get frozen.

"You guys need some help?" she called from the next rooftop over, sounding as extroverted as she possibly could.

All three pairs of eyes turned in her direction but she held her ground without flinching.

I'm strong. I'm powerful. And I'd better act like it or they won't respect me.

"M'lady, you didn't tell me you entrusted another miraculous," Cat Noir murmured to Ladybug, who shook her head.

"I didn't. That must be another enemy! A sentimonster or something."

"Shadow moth!" Frozo muttered. "You didn't tell me I was getting backup." Then her eyes widened and she took a step back, looking a little worried. "Do I have to get her miraculous too? This is seriously turning out to be a pain!"
WIth that she turned back to the two heroes, unleashing a volley of attacks towards them. They turned, but not fast enough.

I've got to help them! I'll use the turtle's sheild!

Naya lept as hard as she could, landing in front of Cat Noir and changing her stick into a glowing golden sheild that deflected every attack hitting it. Ladybug wasn't so lucky though; although she was able to deflect most of the attacks by swinging her yo-yo quickly in a circle, one snuck through and attached itself to her leg, freezing it.

"No!" Cat Noir yelled, charging at Frozo without hesitation, swinging his stick like a bat.

"You idiot!" Naya yelled, running after him as Frozo unleashed another attack.

How do I protect him?

The world seemed to slow down around her, the attack freezing in place, Cat Noir taking step after step away from her, just like he always did. He was charging into this for Ladybug. He was risking everything for her.

Because he loved her.

Fine then.

Using the umbrella of the rabbit, she kept forward and shielded him, then spun, using it to hit Frozo straight in the face, sending the villain flying into the wall behind her. Frozo grunted in pain, a loose ring flying off her finger at the impact and cracking on the ground. Out of it flew a black butterfly that immediately headed for the sky.

Cat Noir froze in place as the attacks Naya had knocked away swerved back to attack again, and she had to hide behind him to avoid getting hit.

"Fabricate!" She cried, envisioning as clearly as she could a clear ball that opened into two pieces, and suddenly she was holding exactly that. She blinked in surprise, but there was no time to waste. Leaping into the air, she gently closed the ball around the butterfly, then landed and walked over to Ladybug, whose legs had fully frozen and now could only move her upper half.

"Do you need this?" she asked sarcastically.

"What are you?" Ladybug hissed, glaring at her.

"No? 'Cause I can let it go."

"Fine. Release it."

Naya complied and with difficulty Ladybug muttered, "no more evil doing for you, little Akuma." before swinging her yo-yo and catching the Akuma in the glowing end. It zipped back to her and she clicked the top, releasing a glowing white butterfly. As it fluttered away she fell to her knees, the magic released, and Naya heard Cat Noir do the same.

"Hey."

Okay, here's the moment where I decide my personality. I've already gone for sarcastically mocking, so do I continue with that? I really hate doing that though.

No, I've got things I want to say, and if I can't do that when I'm a superhero, when can I?