End

"Naya!"

Naya turned, a smile immediately covering her face at the sight of her boyfriend rushing up the school stairs toward her. She paused at the top, waiting until he had caught up to her, then they started into the building together.

"What's up?" she asked, putting out a hand.

Adrien took it, replying, "Guess what? Natalie gets out today! Do you want to come over? I'm planning a party to welcome her back."

"I'd love to, but isn't that more of a thing between you two?"

He shook his head vehemently. "No way! You're part of my family now too, Naya. Please, come over." He thought for a moment, then added, "I kind of don't want to be alone with her. Not after what she's done. You get it?"

"I get it." Naya sighed overdramatically. "Fine, if I must, I'll come over. What a pain."

Adrien laughed, but his expression immediately dropped again.

"Sorry, I shouldn't be joking about this," Naya whispered softly. "I know it's rough on you."

"No, it's fine." He looked up at the roof far ahead and at the bright blue sky beyond that. "It's going to be hard to forgive her, but I think I can do it. And after the lie detector test, the police really do think she was trying to save me from Gabriel. So I've decided I'm going to try and trust her."

"That's good." Naya paused to lean over and kiss him on the cheek. "I'm glad."

He smiled as they continued on to the classroom. "Thank you."

"Of course."

They reached the doors and opened them together, letting go of each other's hands to go to their assigned seats. Naya settled down next to Nathaniel, who smiled at her.

"How's your new artwork coming?"

"It's going great! It might be my new favorite!"

"Really?" He lit up. "Can I see it when you're done?"

She shook her  head, feeling a little bad when his smile fell. "Sorry. This one's just for me."

"Will you at least tell me what it is?"

She put a finger to her lips, grinning. "It's a secret. But maybe I'll show it to you someday, when things are more out in the open."

He nodded, turning back to his work as the bell rang.

The drawing she was making was one of her favorite three superheroes fighting crime, as usual. But, only, in this one they weren't Ladybug, Cat Noir and Wisp. Instead, they were Marinette, with her two cute blue pigtails, Adrien with his beautiful smile, and Naya, her teal strip of hair glowing in the sunlight. Naya smiled just thinking about it.

She couldn't wait to finish it.