Zoo

At last they'd explored the whole zoo and were ready to leave, but first they went to the gift shop, wondering at all the adorable animal plushies and key rings. Then they went back to the entrance and Adrien called his bodyguard to come pick them up.

"Sorry, I have to go to the bathroom," Marinette whimpered, doing the dance as she handed Naya her seal plush.

"Oh, wait, I'll come with you," Alya called, handing Nino her stuff and starting into the white building after Marinette.

"Dudetts! I'm coming too!" Nino handed Adrien his stuff and ran into the boys room.

Naya sighed, then jumped as Adrien asked, "Do you have to go too? I don't mind holding your stuff."

Ah, crap. I'm alone with him?

"N-No. I'm fine," she muttered unwillingly.
He smiled sadly. "You finally talked to me. I'm glad."

"Don't get so full of yourself!" She sighed again, louder this time, to make sure he heard her.

"So, what did I do?"

"What?"

"Why do you hate me, Naya?" Her Kitty's voice became so sad she was forced to look at him. "What did I do to make you mad at me? Please, tell me!"

"Nothing! I'm not mad at you!" she snapped, throwing her hands into the air and almost dropping the plush she'd been given. "I just...don't feel good today. That's it."

His eyebrows pressed together. "What happened? Did anything happen?"

"Like I told you..." she thought, then shook her head. "Never mind."

But he nodded anyway. "I get it. I'm sorry."

Maya didn't respond. She didn't say, it's not your fault. Because that wouldn't be true.

"Heeeey! I'm back!" Marinette ran out, but her foot slipped on the wet ground and she almost cracked her head open on the concrete. Adrien ran forward to help her up and she blushed so much it looked like head was about to explode. Alya came out behind her and Nino walked out of the opposite door. Both helped Marinette to her feet, used to her antics.